Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Don't know...made an account, but never saved my card on it 😕

Yeah this is what I did too and really hope that nothing was saved or captured by some freaks.  God, imagine our troll was lurking while we were all buying and got into our info on the People website.  I feel sick thinking about it.

Dont give any ideas haha 

I just checked my bank account and nothing seems out of the ordinary yet. The charge from the purchase is there, but nothing else. 

yeah people have been saying this - people make sure your CC info is not saved in the account!!!

Did you contact People's customer service and let them know? I appreciate you telling us. I kind of regret making an order now.

Utterly ridiculous! Still on hold 😒

Currently on the phone waiting to speak to a representative 

Please let us know what they say if you don't mind. I am really worried.

Will do

@PrettyPaint I emailed about the issue but they responded by saying they cant help unless they have my name and address? What? How does that make any sense... Just check your website and make sure it hasn't been breached... Nothing to do with my info lol.

@sabrinas How strange! I guess I'll just monitor my credit card. 

@sabrinas Well their cs sounds helpful smh. I hope they're this  nonchalant about all these super discounted orders lol 

First (and biggest) of two orders went through! 😁

***Last order went through***

image.jpeg

Hallelujah! I just received my shipping confirmation. I placed my order at 4:28 am EST. 🙂

Edit: I used the two 50% off codes and the 35% off one for this order.

I had two orders...1st 7:30pm ($50+) and I used the 2 codes and didn't ship yet. I made a 2nd order at 5am (things ya do when you cant sleep lol!) which was $35 and I used all 3 codes and it just shipped. Im happy anything shipped, but I really wanted my bigger order lol!! 

Yay! My first order of 3 just shipped also. For that one I stacked 50% and 50%, the other two orders have CJ35.

Idk what their "pattern" is for cancelled orders. Someone mentioned they spent about $50 and it was cancelled. 

My order that just shipped was 50-60 and used the 2 50% and the cj

Maybe the pattern is the number of codes or how early or late the order was placed. I used five codes for a $50 order, which I assume will get it cancelled. But fingers crossed. 

Woohooo!! Nice! I made 3 orders (2 for myself and 1 for my mom). My largest order went through, I just hope hers does too...I'd rather her order go through than my own. Fingers crossed. 

When did you place your order? 

At 12-something am and 1-something am est 

7,684 Replies
testing