Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

O boy...thanks so much @NarNarNars Heart I think I took that many pictures just this weekend alone!!!  

000000000000.JPG

Belif is offering two free (satchet?!) samples after completing a super easy quiz and providing your email ON MOBILE ONLY.

belifinhydration dot com

There's the moisturizing bomb, aqua bomb and hungarian essence.

They say that they'll email once samples have been shipped so hope everyone can get one!

Screen Shot 2017-07-06 at 10.01.17 PM.png

Thanks!  

Thank you so much for sharing!  🙂 I've been wanting to try their products. 

I totally did this cause they make some of my fav moisturizers. Thank you for the post!

Cool.🙂

prime members only: 30% off select luxury beauty at amazon. google "amazon 17028696011" and you'll land there. 

Prime members save 30% on the items below. Add qualifying products to your Cart and the discount will be applied at checkout. You will see a line for “Prime Savings” in your order summary. Offer ends on July 10, 2017 at 5:30 pm (PST).

@Louryn, thank you for posting this. I just won an Echo Dot at a work event and ever since installing it. I've been trying to more closely follow prime day. Thanks again!

No problem!! Congrats on the win!

My day job = online shopping & coverage of it so I'll try to post any more beauty-related Prime Day deals as they happen. Woo!

$30 off $60 at Amazon when you use your American Express Membership Rewards card and pay at least partially with points.  Use promo code AMEX17PRIME.  Items must be sold and shipped by Amazon. 

I bought a $60 Sephora gift card and redeemed with $1 in points for a total cost to me of $29. 

Spoiler
IMG_8976.PNG

quick question @shimmerbait

does delta gold AMEX card count for it?

Because I think it's a no-points card.

Thank you for sharing the deal

@Alexmarya  Has to be a membership rewards points card. If you have an Amex points card and you link it right now, it may take a few hours for the system to recognize it and let you use the code. 

PSA: Free shipping on all Anastasia BH on cult beauty

Tarte:AA.png

MAISON D’ARGAN ORGANIC ARGAN OIL sample:  whoops, just realized I had this email and it says it's for the first 500 respondents. If you'd like to try just complete the request form on their site - 

maison.JPG

Spoiler
maison 1.JPG

maison.JPG

There are 4 scents to choose from:

ma.JPG 

SkinStore:

Save 30% plus an extra 20% on Anastasia Beverly Hills.

Use code ABHX20 (Glow Kit Palette is $22.40, regularly $40).

Little MAC lipsticks for only $10!?  How cute!! Just saw on IG that these are at Nordstrom:

mac1.JPG

mac4.JPG

Plus free S&H and sample choices:

Spoiler
mac2.JPGmac3.JPG

FYI you can also use the free full sized Mac lipstick promo with these. Pretty good deal....I may have placed a couple orders by accident 😄

There are also three current gift bags with $75 beauty purchase, one of which features a mini red Charlotte Tilbury lipstick. Use codes CREAM, PEACH or GRAY.

Plus promo code CHANEL is still active.

just an FYI, if you do the CREAM PEACH or GRAY promo code you cannot stack any other promos. 

7,684 Replies
testing