Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

40% off select Mac products at Mac direct, Saks, Macy's (Macy's has extra 10% off with code: FRIENDS), and Nordstrom (which price matches).

untitled.png

Gilt

Screen Shot 2017-05-04 at 11.46.52 AM.png

its live tarte build your own kit. Canadian price is way more than the exchange compare to US 63$ and tarte did not include their new collections

Screen Shot 2017-05-04 at 8.22.50 AM.png

I am curious how they get the cdn $219+ value on this..even if I add all the highest priced items it still comes to $196-$205 range..unless they deem the actual fabric bag to be $20 ish ? The plus sign makes it look like its 219 and over. In anycase it still is a great deal just wasn't sure how they get their numbers.

I hate to say it but the CAD price is actually pretty fair. That's how bad our dollar is this week (1.372 USD to CAD). 

Ooopss they have increased the price from last year thou it was 75 before

Tarte Build Your Own Kit deal is live! There's a cute "unicorn" bag. 

Wohoo! My order have been shipped however I shipped it to my parents' home, so I won't able to open it until next next week. Unless I ask tarte to reroute it.

I've gotta say, that $10 code is pushing so many more people to buy. If this wasn't intentional, it's working in Tarte's favor!

Talked my gf into getting a second bag (which we are splitting since she's shade porcelain and can't wear any foundation). So together we got:

-unicorn bag (2)

-loose powder in my shade (light sand) (2)* - literally bc I know powders stay fresh for years, makeupaddict here with a STASH..

-both shades of the unicorn lip paint

-both lights camera lashes liners

-contour brush/dual sided contour - we'll share both

-2 blushes - I got glisten, I think she got fearless

-loose camera flashes (me), lights camera splashes (her)

So ridiculously excited for these to come, it's so silly lol

Anonymous Insider

@Alicehoopz That's so awesome!! I wish I knew someone who loved makeup like I do to split another bag, such an awesome deal...it was almost impossible to decide what to get!! I didn't see that they had the new matte lip pants available when I made my picks...now I'm having major FOMO 😞 LOL

Oh haha she's not yet to my level of makeup love (she's probably a bit healthier with it all, HA!) But I'm working on it, and "super amazing!!1" deals help 😂😂

Yeah I think it's the first time I've seen that many lip options! 

Here's the retailmenot  $10 off code: 5HBNJ9L9VQ

Anonymous Insider

@ClassicallyFab Your a saint!! Or a bad influence 😛 HA!! I wasn't going to order the bag because I have a ton of Tarte products already, BUT your discount code for $10 off pushed me WAY over the edge!! Can't wait to get everything!! I was happy to see some of the newer products included not just all the old stuff they need to get rid of....If only I could order another 🙂

Hahaha! Omg! You weren't going to get anything, and want two. You might be a part of my bloodline. @Anonymous

Anonymous Insider

@ClassicallyFab 🙂 LOL Right?!?!?! How crazy the makeup mind works...it makes me do bad things!! 😛 Thank you again for sharing, you made my day!!! I would love to hear your picks 🙂 Have a great weekend, XO

After feeding my newborn, I rememebered the the customized tarte kit. I finally checked out after deciding what to get... which literally took an hour. Anyway signup for their email and get additional $10 off!

IMG_8871.JPG

I forgot ebates, regretting the hybrid gel foundation and my choices 😩 #this alwayshappenstome

what are your choices?

i got- unicorn bag, hybrid gel foundation, achiote blush, beach bum rainforest lip, black pot liner, 4 in 1 waterproof mascara , concealer brush (already have the switl power and bronzer brush)

Don't regret the hybrid gel! It's amazing!!

My tip to you: lightly tap the jar onto your vanity (or whatever surface) before you go to open it. And also lightly tap it down anytime the foundation is creeping up to the edge. The #1 complaint people have is the foundation leaking over the sides. But a simple principle of gravity will keep it all where it belongs. And it's worth it because it really is a gorgeous, HA containing foundation.

Also don't travel with it, there are other foundations for that. @mztm

@Alicehoopz Do you own it? I read that it doesn't set on your face, i already own the powder compact thats why i want to try this one

@mztm i do own it, but I haven't noticed it not setting. It's a dewier foundation but it works extremely well on my dry-combo skin. Hth!

7,684 Replies
testing