Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

oh, good! I'm glad it worked out for you too, @Tamara76! (it definitely though was confusing... I'm glad it wasn't just me)

@willa25 I just tried it on mobile and there's a button in my cart that says "click here for gift". Then that shows the items that are still available as a gift (two lip kits in dark colors, one liquid matte single, tons of lip liners, eyeliner kits)

Thank you again, @whitepolkydots, for explaining this to me. I think I was just overtired last night and not seeing what was right in front of me. DUH!!! Love and hugs, my friend!

@willa25 i'm a big fan of her liquid lipsticks, but not everyone agrees. As Tamara pointed out, the scent is STRONG and does not go away. Personally, I like the smell. I often forget I'm wearing the lipstick (it's thin/long lasting/comfortable) and the scent is the only thing that reminds me.

Hi Willa - I know you didn't ask me (lol), but as I have a teenaged daughter in my house, we have a lot of Kylie products. 

I have actually been super impressed by her Kylighters - especially Salted Caramel and I love the Koko Face palette. 

I am also a huge fan of her Velvet Liquid Lipstick formula and the glosses and liners are great, too!  

We have several of her liquid lipsticks and I like them and they are long wearing, but they do have a very strong cherry vanilla cake scent - I don't mind it, but some people hate it.

I have the Burgundy palette and Royal Peach - I like the Burgundy best (not on par with ABH, but not bad) - My daughter has the Bronze and Vacation palettes and she LOVES the Vacation palette.

@willa25

Saw your post and grabbed everything I had been meaning to pick up eventually and took advantage of getting some free glosses.... not that I need any of it but you know... that's how this works 🤷🏼‍♀️

Thanks for the enabling 😘 @myumew

Isthere a code for this?

I wished I never saw this post but hey it's a pretty good deal!!!! I got the| Kylighter in French Vanilla, Blush in Barely Legal, MATTE LIQUID LIPSTICK in Posie K and Lip Kit in Spice all for $42 I'm excited to try these lip products since forever!!!

ColourPop, free for today's release:

Use code, "GOODVIBES".

untitled.png

Charlotte Tilbury direct has a sale on several kits. There's a GWP with $100 purchase (mini Goddess Skin Clay Mask & headband).

Seductive Beauty instant look palette is now $52.50 (usually $75).

charlottetilbury dot com/us/charlottes-ibiza-essentials-summer-sale

I got a "Sorry Darling" 404 Not found.  😞

If you just search "sale" on the site it will come up as well.

Thank you, it worked! 🙂

$10 Anastasia concealer at Macy's

Bump

Even better deal!  Macy's has the $10 little macs too!  All colors still available! You also receive the free gift , but make sure you activate $10 cash back from retailmenot.  Free ship as well  ....Enjoy!

@Er667799The only retail me not offer I can see is for $10 cash back is for $50 purchase. is there another?

Sorry I wasn't more specific.  It is for the 10 off 50.  But it can be any item from Macys.

Oops, sorry I'm posting this last minute and not exactly beauty-related, but Snapfish has this: 20 4x6 prints shipped to your door completely free with code 20FREEUSA (4th of July promo extended a couple more days). 😄

Expires tonight! Hope some of you can take advantage of this!

@ZombieMetroAnt @pixiedust2 @NancieNano Get your free prints! Kids, dogs, santa clauses and more! 

@NarNarNars Thanks so much for the tag!! 😘

7,684 Replies
testing