Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

I was gonna say... skepticallllll hahaha. 

Im gonna try to, but I'm already off to a very bad start

IMG_0231.JPG

I LOVE ALL OF YOU (ESP YOU @sabinad)

I ENDED UP BUYING TWO OF A FEW THINGS IN MY CART BUT I JUST CHECKED OUT anyWAY BECAUSE I PANICKED

I'M STILL JITTERY BUT IM JUST SAYING ILU BT

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy New Year! Love you (all) too! I don't always have time to join in but when I do I ALWAYS have a blast!

Don't be jittery @jominguez. The worst that can happen (and it would suck) is they cancel orders. Fingers crossed for shipment confirmations!

Wow, someone's really excited lol

BT is great. Happy new year's everyone! Here is to another year of bargains!

Not as good a deal as below ;), but Lipstick Queen Silver Screen lipsticks are 50% off at QVC. Search the item number to find the listing (Z164112)

Also use code FIVE4U for $5 off if you're new to QVC

Spoiler
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

@Ispend2much6@kssweetheart, @angel7594, @PaletteAddict99,

See the Deal above for Lipstick Queen at QVC, search for Z164112.

Thank you, @lippieaddict19!

@tsavorite  Thanks for the tag.  I was tempted to get "You Kid," because I'm still looking for a good nude, but candy, candles, and maple syrup were too important tonight. 🙂

No, why now! I want all of these.

Sorry! Maybe limit yourself to just one or two? Are you familiar with the formula on these? I was curious why the original price was so high, especially compared to their other lipsticks. 

The only one from the luxe line I own is Let Them Eat Cake. It is full of glitter, so it is not as comfortable as their regular formulas. Would love to try an expensive one that is not full of glitter. 

I've tried that one and a red one I think. It's nice, but idt it's worth $50. Very nice hefty packaging, but annoying if you're like me and try to bring lipsticks in a small clutch. 

Some of their private access deals are pretty good. Thanks for sharing @lippieaddict19

They do have some nice deals! 🙂 

Best I could do. Sorry!IMG_4228.JPG 

Hi guys! Hope everyone is doing good. I haven't been around much lately. 

I was going through the thread and saw the voice  box post.  Not realizing it was from 2 days ago I got frustrated because I couldn't get it to work. What I got instead was, even though it says 1 code per order, I used both FB50 and SALE50 at once and it is taking 50% off sale items, plus another 50% of that 50%. So a necklace that is 30.99 ends up being 7.74.

It might be because I've never ordered on there before but I figure anyone that wants to use a new email can get it to work. I will post a screenshot is a sec. It wont let me attach from my work computer. Thank you all!

I was perfectly happy to sit out of this deal until I saw the amazing code-stacking -- that 35% code put me over the edge.  I ended up ordering both the headphones and earbuds, since I've been using cheap freebie ones that probably do zero justice to my gadgets' audio.  And I threw a body oil in there, because why not.

Thank you, everyone, for posting about this deal!

Thanks @sabinad for helping me spend some of that no-buy $$$.  😅😆

Sooo.. when I realized it worked on full price items I placed a third order. Smh. I'm done now. I swear. 

@sabinad you're not the only one! I placed three also (but that counts the order I originally placed before the extra codes yesterday morning). Thanks so much for the codes btw!

You're welcome (I hope) lol. Hopefully everyone gets shipping conf. Tomorrow!

7,684 Replies
testing