Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Oh jeez. Those are pretty late! Hopefully that means that almost everyone that ordered will be okay. 

I wonder if the ones being cancelled are because it contains something that is OOS

Hahaha...think the People post threw me over the edge into "Hall of Famer" status 😄❤️

I guess I'm just unlucky 🙂

OH no! What happened? 😔

Oh my order was canceled this morning. No biggie, though 🙂

I'm so sorry! When did you place the order? Were any of the items you purchased out of stock?

Oh that's okay, it was mostly frivolous things anyway. (Though now that I'm seeing everyone else's order shipped, I'm a little jealous ;)) I placed it at about midnight last night, using 3 codes and it was around $50. The email didn't say anything about things being out of stock, but I don't think that was the issue. I placed another order with just the sale code and they sent me an email when one of those items went OOS but they didn't cancel the entire order.

YAYY this makes me hopeful, lol! @Sihara I keep refreshing my email hoping to see the good news 😛

Fingers crossed 🙏😊

Anonymous Insider

While nothing compares to last night's deal, there's 20% off everything (including sale) at Bath & Unwind with code NEW YEAR. And don't forget 11% cashback at Topcashback UK.

Also Topcashback UK (good for Cult Beauty purchases too, amongst others) have tripled their referral bonus for a limited time so if anyone would like to take part in a referral chain let me know!

Spoiler

I believe the people deal is officially down. Tried using my iPad and then Mac. Used the 3 codes then two. Unfortunately did not work out. Hopefully your orders don't cancel if they do try contacting CS and see if they'll do anything about it. 

I just tried to place an order (after holding off on my shopping basket for 2 hours), and the promo codes DO NOT stack anymore. Good thing I got in one order last night. Good bye super discounted Nest candle 😞

I just placed an order used 3 codes, the checkout page froze up and wouldn't show me confirmation, but my bank is showing that the amount in on hold. So hopefully my order goes through. 

I had that issue too. 

My thing glitched so many times and etc and I never got a confirmation page. (It timed out cuz it took too long), but I checked the bank and it did pend right after I pressed submit. It's also one of my orders that successfully shipped 

Last night the order page froze on me, too. My bank showed processing the charge, then I got an email confirmation. So, you never know.

I wonder if this conversation is happening at Sephora right now...

Exec 1: I don't understand it, we have SO much sale stuff unsold right now.. it's never been this bad! How could this be happening?!

Exec 2: Well, we did cancel the 20% off sale on sale - that usually drives the old product out the door really quick..

Exec 1: Yes but they usually just buy whatever we throw at them, they should have caved by now and bought this stuff up!

Exec 2: Hmm.. well we'll just have to start taking away the good promos until they fall back in line. We can outlast them!

This year I'm converted to a total Asian skincare routine, which is much more affordable and I get the same results or even better. For makeups, I take forever to finish anything so I just stop buying so much in general. The Dyson hairdryer was what made me Rouge again, which wasn't my intention. 

Besides, Saks keeps throwing 20% off promo every 2 months. I can't see a reason why I have to spend money at Sephora except for the Sephora Favorites sets.

Lol!  So true!

However, I suspect it's because they ran out of these beauties last year....

SEPHORA+PANTONE UNIVERSE Emerald Tip Nail Ring

😂

Good gosh, I'd heard of this but never truly believed until now.

It's so hideous it's couture.

Lol!  It was on the sale page forever!!!!  🙂

7,684 Replies
testing