Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

I placed a total of 9 orders...I know...lol

They ranged from $2.97 to $14.92, so all small orders. 3 of the 9 have shipped. 2 were the last ones placed and the other was in the middle. So I have no idea how they decide which orders ship when.

I ordered mine the first day the deal was posted an mine has shipped.

Finally received my first shipping notice. I placed a total of four orders (I know, I went a little crazy, but I couldn't help getting this bridesmaids gifts!). My second order is the one that I just received a shipping email and I placed that one around midnight EST. I spent the most on this order ($28). Still waiting on my first order that I placed around 11pm EST and my other two orders that I placed the next morning before the glitch was fixed. 

EDIT: I have now received my second shipping notification. This time for my first order that I placed around 11 pm EST. Now to just wait for my two other impulse buys from yesterday morning. 

No shipping emails, but a response from a question that said my first order shipped.

Mine finally shipped. I'm so surprised. I got the headphones, the vegan leather backpack, and the infinite love necklace.

@PrettyPaint My first order with the purses just shipped too 🙂 

i made 2 more orders that happened overnight but they were small orders and things I'm ok if I don't get...well one is another purse

Yay! I totally thought they would cancel the purse/backpack because it wasn't even a sale item, but I guess we got lucky. I hope your overnight orders ship too 🙂

one out of two of my orders shipped, the larger one I placed first at 7PM with only two codes. The smaller one I placed at 10PM with the extra 35% off hasn't shipped yet. Maybe it's an inventory thing?

@sabrinas they literally went backwards. like I said, 3 out of 4 of my orders have shipped.. all in order from last placed to the 4th one that has not shipped being the one I placed before I even posted the deal. The one that has not shipped yet was placed Wed @ 1:52 PST. The first one to ship was placed Wed @8:30 PST.

Idk if it's going backwards. I placed 3 separate orders. One in the late afternoon, 1 an hour ish after that. And 1 around 8/9pst. 

My second one shipped yesterday and my first just shipped. Still waiting on the third

3 out of 4 orders I have received shipping confirmations for. The 4th, nothing yet.

I wish I knew why mine was cancelled. The email had literally no information in it other than a copy of my order. It said something about if you believe this was cancelled in error, please contact customer service. Which obviously I can't do because they're just going to tell me it was because I used more than one promo code. A little bummed that I seem to be the only one whose order didn't go through so far.

I'm so sorry yours was cancelled. What items were in this order? Just curious. Wondering if there's any pattern in terms of the items.

@prettypaint @JenniferOhJenny My order was cancelled too. I called customer service and they said two of the items I bought were sold out: half frame sunglasses & black sport duffel bag. I don't understand why the whole order would get canceled if only two items are out of stock but I can't really argue with them since I used 3 codes haha. 

@Lateesi @Tofu were you asking if anyone got the sport duffel bag? I thought my first order didn't go through and made a second with 2 duffel bags (the dark blue  and the light blue) turns out both orders went through so now I have 4! are you interested in getting them at price paid + shipping? (2 available 1 of each color) If so PM me 🙂 

@wwTraveler Yes please!!! I just pm'd you. Thank you so so much! 🙂

@LateesiThat black sport duffel doomed us! I had that in my second order that was cancelled as well.

@Tofu So annoying! It wasn't even what I wanted the most. I made a pretty large order and now it's all canceled. :'( 

Some people got their orders shipped after receiving cancellation emails so until they refund my money I'm being hopeful. 

@LateesiSame here! I threw it in my cart last minute and checked out without thinking because I thought they were shutting down the codes. My cancellation email actually still lists everything as "reserved" so I'm holding onto a tiny bit of hope. Everyone else seems to have had their orders shipped by now though. 😞

@Lateesi That's too bad. Hopefully you will still somehow get a shipping confirmation for the items still in stock like others seem to have...

@PrettyPaint Thank you! I hope so 🙂

7,684 Replies
testing