Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

IMG_5139.PNG

This code is also good until 1/21 for Gilt City 

Max of $25 off 

blue mercury.jpeg

Got my Blue Mercury Order! Received everything I was hoping to. Only purchased the pencil sharpener. The rest was free:)

Edit: I just wanted to add that the LM bag is really nice. It's not stiff at all and is fully lined with an animal print fabric.(black & grey)

Awesome, nice mini haul!

Hi!!!!

How can I get this deal???? 😱awesome 

@ulam, Blue Mercury gives you 3 free samples with any purchase and for some reason they had these really nice items as samples. Unfortunately, they are OOS on the items I received. 😞

great deal! Love those LM minis!! i've never shopped at Blue Mercury but thanks to this thread they're going to get a new customer 🙂

@NancieNanoI picked the LM as one of my samples too and I got it last night.  I also was surprised because my order said Serum also.  I really like the LM products! This was some deal!!! 😉

Yeah! I'm hoping everyone that chose it gets it @jen143xo.

@jen143xo@NancieNanoI chose the LM minis and I didn't receive it. Pretty bummed 😞 wish they had a better inventory system

Awe, that s*cks. What did they send you instead. @flonkerton?

@NancieNanoNothing 😞 I ordered the LM set, the Nest candle and the trish mcevoy bronzer and lip gloss set. Apparently, everything went out of stock. I emailed them to complain and they offered me three replacement samples. Of course, by now everything good is OOS and all they have is foils. I'm pretty pissed cause I ordered early on the 11th. Won't be purchasing from them again. EDIT: Actually, I think they've blacklisted me since that glitch back in the summer. Remember how for a couple days we could add all the GWPs? I placed two orders at that time and they both got cancelled after they noticed I added all the GWPs. Ever since then, my orders with them have been spotty.

@flonkerton, They didn't even send you substitution samples? @lisainprogress posted that they gave her a TM eyeliner and mascara in place of the lip gloss and bronzer set. I hate when they aren't consistent. I remember that glitch! All my orders got cancelled too but I know people who made out like bandits on the thing.

Mine arrives tomorrow. So happy yours arrived with the full LM bag. Great treats! 

Let us know if you get what you picked for samples @petitesweetmom

Will do!

@NancieNano my 4 orders arrived! And everything was what I ordered. I went crazy for the Caudalie Resveratrol Eye lift Balm sample...didn't realize I got 10 total of those! Lol!!! I got the nest candle - smells wonderful for fall, trish mcevoy bronzer and lip gloss set - the lippie seems to be a different shade from what was in the website photo...it's more of a peach than a bright pink. Two of my orders were over $50 so I got the full size Rodial Snake Oil. Wow now that was a super awesome deal!! Thanks to all the BTers for the excellent deals...love you ladies!!!

Wow! Great haul. That Rodial Snake Oil was an awesome deal!  Have you used it before? I was looking it up and it was being called and "oil serum". So I was wondering if you use it as a serum or as an oil over a serum?

I'm not sure either. Never tried it before. Guess we'll figure it out together! LOL

Such a good deal! What shade is the tinted moisturizer? 

it's Nude @xcicee. Perfect for me. And I love the fact that it has sunscreen in it and you can't smell it.

Awesome congrats 😄 This is the best sample I've ever seen. They were unfortunately sold out of the LM set when I placed my order but I picked 3 Nest Candles and they just shipped yesterday 😄

7,684 Replies
testing