Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

on ipsy offers todayipsy.PNG

Welp! This is a great deal. I've been eyeing it...but idk if I need this. I have like 10 highlights and I'm trying to downsize/save money...but it's such a great deal...

any thoughts on the product? 

(I have the ysl divine highlight, Becca opal, Becca moonstone, an hourglass, Lancôme subtil highlight, an MR highlight, watts up, and idk what else lol)

@pinyo  Out of your list, I would say these compare most to the Hourglass in terms of glow.  The Manizers do have different shades, but you probably have that covered.  

@pinyo i don't think you need it, especially if you have two great becca and an hourglass highlighter. maybe i'm alone out here but i'm not that crazy about the mary-lou manizer. think of what else you could save and put that money towards instead! $12 doesn't seem like much but little things add up. 

I love that you're right. I say these things in my head too, but it's really helpful to hear someone else say it too. I'm gonna be strong! (Lol. I almost caved before coming back here and seeing your comment) 

it sounds like you already have an amazing collection! i used to own cindy lou manizer and enjoyed it; its a good powder but not as creamy and long wearing as becca. I also had the betty lou manizer and i hated it. maybe I just applied too much, but on my NC 35 skin it didn't look good

Thank you, you're helping me be strong! I swatched the Mary one a few weeks back and loved how creamy it was that it's been lurking in the back of my head haha. I'm definitely gonna resist this temptation, esp since the Betty didn't work on you and we're about the same color 🙂 

Ahava ~ BOGO with code BOGO23

Shoprunner free shipping with $25, or free shipping with $50 purchase

Screen Shot 2017-01-23 at 9.25.49 AM.png

EDIT: I contacted the company and new subscribers would receive the February box, which would include a "special Month of Love gift for subscribing."  Boxes ship next week!

I know there are some fellow tea addicts on BT; MSA has a great offer for a first box of a tea subscription service, called Field to Cup.  The Discovery Plus box is $9.97 (regularly $29.97) and free shipping with the code MSA10.  This is a lot of tea!  This is January's box (I'm not certain this is what you would receive.)

10 grams each of 7 teas, 5 grams of two types, 2 oz. of a customer's favorite, and 40% off any tea in your box for purchase.

Field-To-Cup-January-2016-0003-1024x1024.jpg

clinique

Did anyone get an email with an It Cosmetics brush freebie?  

I actually use it for my liquid foundation daily now and it has proved fruitful in getting the coverage I prefer. It's a nice little brush, especially for free!

The IT brush that came in the Ulta bag....... what are people using it for????

It is teeny TINY!!!!!  

For me, it's a great size for blush.  All of my other blush brushes are huge.

It's cute but it's certainly nothing to stress over. I used it once and in all honesty, I'll probably never use it again. Used it for liquid foundation and it took foreverrrr

It is the perfect brush for nose contour if people are doing this with their routine! Lol!

Bummer! I was excited for this brush because I thought it would be perfect for lightweight travel 

Another FYI,

today i I was preordering the new Cover FX Illuminating palette and Illuminating spray (they come out next week) I couldn't find any promo codes out there for Cover FX.  I started typing random words in the promo slot and I got one to work.  It was for 20% off and free shipping.  The code I made up was 20off.  

Just in case anyone else was preordering too.  

🦄

Guess it pays to be a night owl or on the west coast.  It's no longer working now.

I wonder if it was a glitch. Sometimes I guess having too much free time works out in my favor.  Sitting there typing in random words for five minutes.  Anyone watching me would have just started laughing.  Even my husband told me to just get over it and order it without a promo.  Nonsense I replied!

You are a true hero lol!

7,684 Replies
testing