Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Nice! 

but are they going to fill the red package...

With cash, as it should be ! lol

Yeah.. could it be 1 penny or foil sample? 😁

wouldn't that be great? Thanks for buying makeup with us, here's your money back (plus a little extra) for the new year!

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing!  Nothing loads into the cart either. I'm so curious! It does automatically load when you reach the check out window

Lip monthly $5 first bag promo LIPLOVER

Aw man! I would order so fast if they had a secure site. Having had my info stolen in the past + dating an IT admin, I can't possibly feel okay entering my credit card info

Heads up, use a prepaid card at the very least with this site!

That's sad. I don't shop there but they keep sending these code

Girl, you have been ACTIIIIVE on this sub, lol! PS I like your new avatar.  I got confused though for a while as I was so used to seeing your other one! @kovalevka

@sabrinas 👌🏻 Thank you 😊 

Marc jacobs Beauty direct. 

I love their highliners! 

IMG_9632.JPG

Welcome15 to take 15% off. Sadly they only take Code 15% off or matte. Free shipping on order of $50  any order with code ship. 

I contacted Bluemercury to fix pictures of Ren mask and Fresh makeup remover. They said they're working on it. 😩 Too late for that now.. 

Waited too long for this. Not worth it.

We learnt the lesson. For samples I will pick only pouches now with several deluxe sizes on the picture. Like the gwp from Laura Mercier and Trish Mcevoy that worked for me. All other: won't risk it:(

@Alexmarya agreed. I hope they do it right next time so I don't have to return any of my orders.

dor.png

If you wanted to try these super luxe face masks this would be a really good time to jump on them! This is on Ruelala, please pm me if you want a referral link 😄

😝 still too expensive. I only buy this guy, it's pure 24k gold with ginseng and costs $8 at Marshals. It works fine. $70 I can buy many sleep masks. Thank you for information. I thought I bought 24k masks too expensive comparing to others but it's not. 

Spoiler
1485456517970.jpeg

@NancieNano @whitepolkydots it's 3 masks/ box. I saw a lot more there but I got only 1 box since I'm more into sleeping mask. I don't know about gold but I like ginseng, it's really good for your skin and really expensive. Same to 24k PURE gold but I don't know how it works on skin. I'm reading instructions, now.

That's a great deal @kovalevka! I hope you like them:)

7,684 Replies
testing