Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Got the message and was suspicious so I quickly checked the Sephora app to see if it was indeed 50% off. I knew it was too good to be true... gonna be keeping a close eye out for my credit card bills 

I got this weird message too and I'm glad I checked the forums before I clicked it. It seems to target more active BT members. 

I have to to admit I am a little disappointed that the deal isn't real though 😞 

Thank you very much for the heads up @whitepolkydots 

I got the PM about an hour ago and was well informed as to not fall for it!

I love our BT community ❤️ 🙂 

I just got the same PM now. I accidentally clicked on it also from my phone. Darn!!

I got the message too but I accidentally clicked on the link on my phone while trying to copy the address 😞

I received the message too; I opened it but didn't follow the link.

That's how scammers get a lot of their success, when people are in too big of a hurry to pay attention.  It happens to everyone at some time or another.

Thanks for the heads-up! I'm going to PM you about this right now. Don't worry though, I won't send you any links 🙂

Received the same message. I opened the message but didn't click on the link.

I also received this message! So weird..

@StephanieBT I also received a PM from Janine425225. I did click the link. Hoping for the best.

@StephanieBT please keep me in the loop as well since I was one of the first to click on the link and bit concerned. @KatieBT 

@StephanieBT  I received the same message, but from a different username, Janine425225.

@SuzeAlex. I received it from that person as well! 

Thank you for shutting the spammer down!  @StephanieBT

LOL! Thanks for handling this @StephanieBT!

Also gonna need that ABH Half-price palette added to my cart please 😉

ikr @Insomniacmuffin 😁

Team important checking in LOL

I got it too :s

Yay I got the link too!! That means I'm important enough to stalk/spam/harass.

I *am* somebody.

😉

Ooooh....I didn't think about it that way!  In that case, 'Hooray!', I'm in the club!  

@Insomniacmuffin- lol, me too - that's one way to look at it!  😉  😄

7,684 Replies
testing