Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

20% off NEST Direct with code DISCOVER20:

nest.JPG

URBAN DECAY DIRECT:

Screen Shot 2017-03-06 at 10.25.03 AM.png 

expires 11:59pm PST 3/7/17

So this is completely random but I thought some of you wise gals could help.  I'm in puerto rica for a few days trying to get away from a cold Minnesota winter.  

Do do you gals think it would be worth going to the Sephora here or think they would just have the same stuff we have in the states?  Debating if the cab ride would be worth it.  

Thank an you for any insight you might have 😘

You are in Puerto Rico, USA!  It is the mall.....Plaza Las Americas in San Juan. 

If you are up for some shopping then go.  I love going there to see a movie and also to eat.  I enjoy going to the movies when I travel.  If you don't want to spend the cab money you can take the bus.  Super easy and cheap (but this will depend on your hotel location).  From the OSJ/Ashford Ave area I can't see a taxi costing more than $20.  

I just rent a car from Charlie's. It is like $20 a day and go all over the island. It is super small!  lol!!! Have fun!!!! 

Sales Tax is 11.5%, so keep that in mind.

I did stop by because I needed something that would help with a severe sunburn.  I picked up the Farmacy honey salve and the sales tax was crazy!  The salve has helped a lot.  The Sephora was pretty similar to others.  There were a few other beauty stores but my sunburnt feet wouldn't make it there.  😡

Oh!  Enjoy your vacation! @sarahshter

I personally like to pop in to local Sephoras wherever I go, just to see if the layout and experience are different - even if they have all the same products.  😊

Puerto Rico?  How fun @sarahshter!  If you have time (and cab fare wont cost ya an arm & leg) I would totally go visit the local Sephora!  Send us pics!!

It's basically going to be the same thing @sarahshter. I dont think there are any PR specific goodies. At least my friends from PR didnt notice a difference when they came to visit in Florida.

mac.JPG

Hey! I've been eyeing the Mac empty palettes ever since z-palette turned into...Well. y'all know.

Might jump on grabbing a few, anyone have experience with how those compare to z-palette?

Although MAC says their palettes are magnetic, the magnets are on the sides in order to hold their inserts in place. You can buy magnetic sheets at a craft store or Walmart and it'll cost less than a Z-palette. I've converted a few of them and overall like them better than the Z-palettes. They are cheaper and durable. I even used découpage to decorate mine. For reference, the one I have pictured in the double-sided large palette. The eye shadows on the left are all ABHimage.jpg

Here's a picture of the outside of my palette to show how I decorated it. image.jpg

Gorgeous!  

I'm liking Velvet Teddy! Reminds me of MMM By the Fireplace

This looks very intriguing.  I might have to go for it!

Estee Lauder direct - 15% off with CODE: ELIST15

New lipsticks just launched

Screen Shot 2017-03-06 at 11.56.51 AM.png

ALGENIST direct:

Screen Shot 2017-03-06 at 10.32.27 AM.png

It's back!

hsn.PNG

ULTA

(+Check the Ulta GWP thread for additional freebies!)

Screen Shot 2017-03-06 at 2.36.08 AM.png

PHILOSOPHY direct, today only:

Screen Shot 2017-03-06 at 5.14.53 AM.png

7,684 Replies
testing