Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Anonymous Insider

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Do Neiman Marcus give any samples with beauty purchases or just the beauty cue? I don't think I've ever bought anything online from them before!

Periodically Neimans will have a few sample choices but it's not all the time.

I only see a "beauty offer" page, but you have to make the minimum purchase for the freebie. Awhile back they had a bunch of gwp for their beauty event for the tote. However, this tote + samples were nothing compare to other companies....

Honestly, if you have a good SA they'll load you up with samples. I've seen it happen. Also, sometimes I come across SA just sending out samples to customers with their card attached so you can buy directly from them lol 

I've never gotten samples with my 2 NM orders online 😞

Anonymous Insider

Thanks. I'm about to place an order and thought maybe i just couldn't find the sample page or something but I guess they don't have one 😞

@Anonymous @wwTraveler they do but it's not customer friendly (IMO)...basically you may need to purchase a certain item (well some items don't provide the sample option) or hit a certain amount. I've received samples but the screen only popped up after adding my second item- hope this helps. 

Nordstrom is price matching and has a small selection of Smashbox and Mac (lipglass only) products on sale right now for up to 50% off.

Anthropologie has some REN and various other products on sale. They also have a ton of V-day candy, for those who wanted to try Sugarfina champagne bears at a discount.

I'd love to, their shipping kills me though. 

Same here. I would definitely shop from them more often if they had some sort of free shipping program. Seeing as they are owned by the same company as Urban Outfitters, you would think they would  adopt a similar set up.

If you like Tokyo Milk there is a GMA deal here

gma-tokyo-milk (dot) com

This pic is just the top couple of rows of stuff. They also have other fragrances, candles and lotion! Sorry I would post more photos but I don't know how to do those spoiler pull downs. Capture1.JPG

I literally spent 30 minutes sorting through my samples and realizing I have several full-size perfumes worth of samples. I'm pretty set for the next 3 years and told myself I don't need anymore. And then I saw this and had to get another >.< hahaha.

Rebecca Minkoff

EMAIL_3.9_Launch_cherries2.jpg

FYI (and, if it hasn't been posted yet)

Neiman Marcus

BC.jpg

Free Meatballs at Olive Garden. Today only. lol!!

meatballs.png

Spoiler
Free Order of
Meatballs
Offer valid on 3/9/2017 only.
Present this coupon to receive a free order of meatballs with any adult dinner entrée purchase. Offer valid for one order of meatballs (3) per coupon. One coupon per check. Offer not valid on chicken meatballs. Dine-in only. Coupon is not redeemable for cash and cannot be combined with any other coupon. Cash redemption value is 1/20 of one cent. May not be reproduced, sold, transferred or traded. Sales tax paid by bearer. Visit olivegarden.com. © 2017 Darden Concepts, Inc. Valid 3/9/2017
Coupon Code: 13
Print or show this email to your server.

It's National Meatball Day!  Seriously.  I heard it on the radio.

@Ispend2much6,

National Meatballs day is seriously my kind of holiday!  🙂

@tsavorite  If only it was the same day as National Chocolate Cake Day. 🙂

MMM Meatballs!!! I have been making Turkey Meatballs for my "diet" lol and they are yummy!!!

The Poodles would love these and your meatballs!  lol!!!!  

Too faced's official sale is over but the prices remain the same

And free shipping no minimum + 2 samples (deluxe chocolate soleil, if you aren't sick of that sample, aka too faced's Smashbox photo finish)

I'm at the point where I predicted this so..Glad I held off and didn't have to pay for shipping lol 

7,684 Replies
testing