Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

It's always best to buy from Sephora.com on the app. Then you can do: samples and mobile offers!! 

@Anniehox You can add samples and do offer codes on the site too.

I always thought that on the app, the mobile offers are different from the webpage promos, but after some exploring I see they are the same! haha oops! I am always on the app and barely use the web page

You can use those codes online as well, and get to use Ebates

colourpop direct 

Screen Shot 2017-07-03 at 2.44.43 PM.png

ColourPop: Save $5 with code 'BEAUTYCULT'. No minimum. Until July 5th.

Yay tysm @ClassicallyFab! Now I can justify buying the eyeshadow quads I've always wanted 😄

Aww, yay!! Post swatches in the ColourPop thread when they arrive?! 🙂 @myumew

Thank you! I didn't get emailed this one.

@purly It's a ColourPopCult affiliate code.

Hadn't seen this posted yet, although I may have missed it, ha. But Target's July Box is up, if anyone is interested. $7 

target.jpg

15% off Tarte and I noticed the $25 unicorn headband is offered for $5 once you add something to your cart. Please respond if you use the code. 

VP4-NZCB-WHAM

remember still free shipping on everything 

I tried it and it said the code is invalid.

I apologize. I copied wrong. PMed you correct code

The thing I wanted isn't included.

If anyone wants to use it, the correct code is AWP4-NZCB-WHAM

Thank you! There was a set and something for my sister I wanted to grab and I used it! 🙂 

Jouer:

IMG_2700.PNG

Someone posted the Peter Thomas Roth sale earlier...I just wanted to let you guys know I was able to use the 15% off code from the sign up pop up on the landing page on top of the sale prices. Also the $100 gwp applied before the discount so you can spend a bit less to get the bag. It's not that great of a gift, but if your spending that much anyway... 😄

Not sure if this has been posted already but MJ beauty is having a secret sale 🙂 

Screen Shot 2017-07-03 at 5.58.00 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-07-03 at 5.57.53 AM.png

Ulta is doing a 3 day Summer sale, and there are some great products included:

TARTE
Tarteist Blush Palette $24, reg. $38.IMG_2685.JPG

Vita Liberata

10 Minute Tan $24, reg. $39 (free deluxe sample of the same with any VL purchase)

STILA
Stay All Day Foundation $20, reg. $40

STILA
Sculpt & Shade Custom Contour Duo $20, reg. $40

AMAZING COSMETICS
A Little Amazing Concealer $19.60, reg. $28

TARTE
Maracuja C Brighter Eye Treatment $19, reg. $38

LORAC
Online Only Lip & Cheek Set $18, reg. $30

LORAC
Soft To Smokey Eye Collection $18, reg $30

TARTE
Everyday Tarteist Color Collection $17, reg. $36

LAURA GELLER
Beach Matte Baked Hydrating Bronzer $16.50, reg. $33

LORAC
Alter Ego Lip Gloss Trio $16.50, reg. $27

STILA
Aqua Glow Watercolor Blush $16, reg. $26

and lots more. Some items that I looked at have sold out, so...

These are great finds @ClassicallyFab! Also wanted to add that the Models Own Sculpt & Glow highlighter is also a hidden gem 😄 I own both shades and love them equally. 

7,684 Replies
testing