Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Got it! You're awesome @lisainprogress

For those that use eBates, if you choose to redeem as an eGift Card to Sephora or Ulta, you get a 10% bonus! 

IMG_1032.JPG

I think it's too late for me. I wish they sent me an e-mail. Looks like they've already sent it via PayPal. I would have chosen a Sephora gift card.

Ooh, thanks for posting!  I went for the sephora gift card - I couldn't resist!  🙈

Thank you for posting! I chose to get a Ulta gift card. Gonna use it when Mac comes to ulta later this month.

@CruzanNurse  That's smart! Enjoy! 

How do you find this?

You have to check your email @Alicehoopz

I remember last time I didn't receive the email for the extra % but this time I did. 

the title of the email should be

"Cash Back Update: We're processing your big fat check" and there was a button to redirect me to choose my payout.

Thank you!! I guess I don't have this one but I'll keep an eye out for next time 🙂

Thank you so much! I missed my email.

Oooo I'm tempted. Cash...or Sephora! I wanted Sephora last time, but there was no bonus. Finally, I'm starting to slow down on buying from Sephora then bam! 10% bonus 

and dang girl! That's some large cash back 😉

@KatieJiang Thanks for the heads up. Doing an egift card instead of getting cash is very tempting... we'll see if I go for it. BTW, thanks for always being on top of the Sephora promos and the deals. 👏🏻

Also, I love your avatar. Rilakkuma! ❤️

@KarmaticIt is VERY tempting since I shop at both fairly often. I haven't decided yet though... I might just redeem for a regular payout since I really don't need anything!

Thank you for being so sweet 🙂

@KatieJiang Holy crap girl, lol!! I wish I had that much cash back! I also chose a sephora GC tho, got $58 🙂 I was able to grab two marc jacobs lip glosses that I wanted to try, and I got the deluxe mini burberry lipstick promo 😄

@sabrinas  The amount makes me feel ashamed... I might just get a regular payout so there's no incentive to shop more!

You're going to make the Burberry lippie look gorgeous!

Well, I wish that I had that much cash back.  

I sent with a Sephora gift card.

What did you choose?

@darkiceis  It's not really a good sign if I have that much cash back haha. It just means I spent too much!

I haven't decided yet! I have three days, but I'm moving towards a regular payout so I will actually get "cash back" on all of those purchases.

Saw this on reddit (+ lots of other marc jacobs makeup) so ive been hunting my local TJM. I would have preferred the purple palette but .. success! Keep your eyes open when u visit 😄 

IMG_3565.JPG

@whitepolkydots JEALOUS! 😮 I've been looking for the Dreamer, but that's funny you've been wanting the purple one since that's all they have at my TJ Maxx/Marshalls haha! I've been going there everyday trying to see if any more pop up

Exciting find! Enjoy 🙂

Oh man lucky you!!! I have been trying to find The Dreamer but I haven't found a single palette in my stores yet. Maybe I'll visit a few more tonight....fingers crossed!

7,684 Replies
testing