Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

GLAMGLOW direct

18516602_10210815543238368_1191895706_o.jpeg

I can't help giggling every time I see volcasmic. It's like a volcano had an orgasm.

Early access to Kate Somerville's 25% Off Friends & Family Sale: FFSOCIAL25

upload_8417151023858894842.jpg

Does anybody know a code for a first order at Nars direct?

@makeitup305 not sure about a first order code, but there is code AFTERGLOW for two deluxe samples

I almost placed an order in Drunk Elephant for the 20% off. However I recommend anyone considering it to twist open your current DE products. My vitamin C which I thought should be almost gone still is half full (for the life of me this product reproduces at night). My glycolic is also half full.

The vitamin C is good for only 6 months I'm almost certain I'm using an almost completely oxidized one, so it doesn't make any sense to buy a new one before running completely out of the current one.

$25 off $100 at Smashbox direct. Code: SBXMOM17

Drunk Elephant Direct

20% off flash sale from tonight at midnight EDT through midnight on Monday, May 15! 

upload_6921456569598841403.jpg

Thanks for the heads up.  I've been looking to repurchase the B Hydra Gel, JuJu Bar, and Pekee Bar but I was holding off because I was waiting for a sale or discount and they rarely allow coupons.

Marc Jacobs Beauty is 15% cash back through ebates, you can also use WELCOME15 for 15% off, yippe!

Tarte maneater 7-pc collection + makeup bag, $60+$3 shipping on QVC today! Includes the palette, mascara, eyeliner, amazonian clay foundation, lipstick/gloss, dual ended eye brush, and foundation brush. And the light purple bag. Perfect option for anyone who missed the custom 6-pc deal. This might even be better imo!

Today only! Belk- $10 Off $50 | Ends Saturday, 5/13
Mother's Day Cosmetics Sale cosmetics purchase of $50 or more 

Use code: 56496513

Wont be using this myself 

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-05-12 at 11.11.27 PM.png

Barneys Warehouse has the men's spring gift bag for $37 (the one that was free with a $200 purchase earlier this year). The quickest way I could find it was searching "gift with purchase" on their site. IIRC someone calculated this to be around $200 value? In any case, seems like a decent price for quite a few nice items. Contents in spoiler below pic. 🙂BARNEYS.png

Spoiler
Includes:
  • AESOP Resolute Hydrating Body Balm 1.7 fl oz/50ml
  • BAXTER Herbal Mint Toner 1.0oz/30ml
  • BYREDO Assorted scents 0.07 fl oz/2ml
  • CARTHUSIA Assorted scents 0.07 fl oz/2ml
  • DIPTYQUE Philosykos 0.07 fl oz/2ml
  • GIVENCHY Hydra Sparkling Mask 7ml
  • HARRY'S Barber Edition Shave Cream 5.3oz/157ml
  • Kiehl's Age Defender Moisturizer 0.23oz/7ml
  • LA MER Moisturizing Soft Cream 0.11 fl oz/3.5ml
  • LOEWE Perfume Duo Vial 0.07 fl oz/2ml
  • MALIN+GOETZ Grapefruit Cleanser 1.0 fl oz/30ml
  • MARGIELA Jazz Club 0.05 fl oz/1.5ml
  • MARTIAL VIVOT Shampoo 0.11 fl oz/3.5ml
  • MARVIS Toothpaste 0.34 fl oz/10ml
  • REVIVE Masque de Glaise 0.25oz/7.4ml
  • SACHAJUAN Scalp Shampoo 3.4 fl oz/100ml
  • SISLEY Black Rose Mask 0.34 fl oz/10ml
  • THE ART OF SHAVING Shave Cream in Sandalwood Essential Oil 1.0 fl oz/30ml
  • TIZIANA TERENZI Assorted Luna Collection scents 0.05 fl oz/1.5ml
  • VERSO Night Cream 0.5oz/15ml 

Oh, and code WELCOME10 for 10% off (might only work on new accounts?)

Chanel is offering a free sample of their N5 perfume through their Facebook page! It was a post from yesterday. You just have to fill out a simple form.

Spoiler
wwwDOTfacebookDOTcom/chanel/posts/10155388164124235

Screen Shot 2017-05-12 at 9.30.58 PM.png

Free gift with all Jouer purchases at Jouer direct, this weekend only.

AMAZON lightning deal

Act fast if you need some Cosmetic Storage display boxes.

Jerrybox 360 Degree Rotation Adjustable Multi-Function Cosmetic Storage Box

$16.79

amazon.png

Welp. With all the deals I've gotten here, I NEED this haha!

Thanks for posting!

Thanks @Sodayui! I got one, it looks great. Also, I got a $5 luxury beauty credit for no rush shipping 🙂 Yay!

@Glitternoodle Wow! It's a deal on top of a deal!! Good job!!! lol

7,684 Replies
testing