Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Let me know if you don't get one- this time they only sent 15% to me, but you're free to have it. @Daise66

@ClassicallyFab does it work of beauty? If she doesn't take it I will 😉

@makeitup305 Yeah, it does. I'll PM you in a sec.

Hi all, check your emails - % off Saks codes are going out this morning. Valid thru 6/27. 

If you are looking for any Basquiat stuff...get thee to Ulta asap! It was unmarked at my store, but rang up 50% off!!!!!!

Butter London direct:

Screen Shot 2017-06-24 at 10.55.54 AM.png

I have all of these shades and they give the most amazing pop of color to the center of the lid that lasts all day! great if you're looking for a glittery look without all the fallout (yes, they ARE glittery). Better than the Stila Glitter & Glow, IMO.

I love Oil Slick.  Awesome duochrome look.  

These are awesome, and look so polished those days when I'm in a rush getting for work!

Violet Voss:

40% off glitters and liquid lips until June 30. 

-posted on their IG.IMG_2342.JPG

Missha Semi Annual Sale:

IMG_2334.PNG

This is such a good deal! I can't believe this includes their Italprism palette and I wish their Italprism singles were still in stock 😞

$5 off at colourpop with the code FREEBIE (doesn't work when I'm logged in though, not sure why).

20% off code for Dose of Colors direct:

NEWSITE-9tf294t5

Please comment if used, thanks!

Sephora-

Some Tocca fragrance scents are marked down, and the UD Basquiat products have been further reduced.IMG_2299.JPG

At Ulta in-stores: 

select La Roche Posay items are 75% off. Thermal Spring Water $3.25, Effaclar BB Blur $7.50, Toleriane $9.25, etc.

Hey ladies 

just wanted to say i saw GlamGlow at a local winners for about half the retail price!!  🙂  just in case in of you check one out haha

BH Cosmetics:

This is a good time to try out their highlighter palettes that so many people rave about.

IMG_2294.JPGIMG_2295.JPGIMG_2297.JPG

I have that top highlighter palette and I really like it! Also, this is a super-good deal because normally the free shipping amount is like $40.

@JenniferOhJenny Yay! I'm glad to hear. That's the one I ordered. 👍🏻

@ClassicallyFab I hope you love it!

Aww, thanks @JenniferOhJenny! So sweet.

1 Reply
testing