Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

How were you able to play twice?

@NickyLT If you remove the prize from you bag, you can play again. Be careful, though, because you can't re-add any of the prizes. 

Thank you, I am a fool! 

Delete what you got from your cart and try again

Also check your AMEX offers - $20 off $100!

do you have to buy something with it? @Madeline7

The trick is finding something to actually buy 😫 All the inexpensive things are oos. I managed to find a shower oil for $45 that sounds promising. I won the Orris and sandalwood 50ml cologne. Sounds like something I'd like, hopefully it isn't too masculine 

@misscg I also went with the shower oil, it sounded really nice!

Yup! You do @casadeeya but i think anything would do.

@Madeline7 Have you smelt the Basil and Neroli? I'm wondering if it'd be a good gift for my bf. I got that, too.

Yes, I have!  I adore this scent.  If "bf" means boyfriend, I will say its a pretty feminine scent IMO (the neroli flower is gorgeous).  But the basil brings it back down to earthiness...one of my favorites

I hope the fact that they're literally giving it away doesn't mean its being discontinued 😧

Thanks @Madeline7! Aww, he's in love with having colognes, I stick to my one fave, Flowerbomb, lol, so I was hoping it could be for, yes, my boyfriend. 

It sounds like the cologne intense options might be more masculine (Oud&Bergamot, Orris&Sandalwood).  If you want to get a different prize, just delete the one you got from your cart and try again 🙂

Pop, good idea @Madeline7! Thanks!

I deplore discontinuation of favorite products. I sure hope they keep it.

Sigma direct. Shipping is $4.95

IMG_2158.PNG

Cant find this. Do you have a link? Thank you 🙂

Ulta Beauty Break- NARS

IMG_1940.PNGIMG_1941.PNG

Thanks for posting. I was able to get one before I even got the email.  

Trying to figure out the shade on the lip gloss. Chelsea Girls, perhaps? Although the gloss in the picture looks slightly pinker.

Just got the email and it says Chelsea girls!

@howmanysleeps

ive never ordered during ulta's besuty breaks before, will it be an issue that I placed my order outside of the 10a-2p CT time frame? It was added to my cart free successfully but I hope my package doesn't come without it!

4 Replies
testing