Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Poredermabrasion and Microdermabrasion are pretty much the same except Poredermabrasion is slightly drying on my combination skin. I'd say go for Poredermabrasion if you have oily/combo or Microdermabrasion if you have dry/combo. They are so expensive so 40% is the best time to get them. >.<

oh! then microdermabrasion would probably work better for me. i just got it but i haven't had time to use it yet. i bought it from someone who got it from fabfitfun so i got it crazy discounted 😄

Does anyone have a code for any freebies for Urban Decay?

@StephaniLynn I got a unique code for a deluxe sample of the All-Nighter spray. Enjoy! 

Spoiler
CA-5L36-PKTC-3UXY-Y2U2

@Karmatic Thank you!!:)

Hello everybody : )  

(cross posted to pet paradise thread)

I'm here to give an update on the horrific pit bull dog attack that our good BT friend NancieNano went through last weekend. They identified the dog that had attacked her and Cheeba. That relieved her from having to go through rabies shot series. Now she has to go to a hearing on Monday to figure out what they are going to do. Although they are recuperating they still are under a great amount of stress from the extreme trauma. Nancie is so grateful for all the love and support that she has recieved from our BT community. She has recieved a ton of PMs that she has not yet had a chance to respond to. She wants everyone to know how appreciative she is for the wonderful outpouring of care and support but that she will be delayed in responding for awhile as she works through this terrible ordeal. 

Oh no! I am so sorry to hear this! I haven't been on BT too much recently and feel terrible for her! Sending you healing vibes @NancieNano! Please take care of your emotional wounds and not just the physical wounds. Xoxox

Understandably so!  Thanks @PaletteAddict99 for the update!  Heart 

Thank you also @ZombieMetroAnt for the affirmation. I'm so bad at writing I was hoping I got it out right.

@PaletteAddict99,

Thanks for the update!  You did fine.  🙂

Thanks 🙂 @tsavorite

Just in case anybody is curious about Chanel promo that @Ispend2much6 posted couple days back. Here it is.... so cute and the color is 43. 

IMG_0785.JPG

This is beautiful.  I love my other channel lipstick.  I don't remember seeing this promo I probably zoned out looking through them to find a good one. 

VELVET is the code and this is with Chanel direct.  I think it should be valid through the 11 or 12, @sarahshter

@blackkitty2014  Thanks for posting; that is really cute! Much less orange than I thought it would be.

I thought it is because of the lighting at first. I ran around the house trying different windows to see the actual color under natural light. Lol. I think we have a coral. Will report back when I'm wearing it @Ispend2much6

@blackkitty2014  Lol!  I do that too; in front of windows, in the bathroom...thanks; would like to see it and see if it's worth a purchase for me.

I've been seeing the Estée Edit now at many marshalls nearby.  I picked up one Eyeshadow Palette for ten bucks.  I wonder if they are being scrapped completely?  Must not have made Estée Lauder much money.  They had a few things I liked but mostly lackluster for the price.  

Estee edit is being discontinued! Thats why the entire line is on sale everywhere

Thanks for the tip. There are a ton if things from the line I didn't try but wanted.

from pretty_vulgar 's IG they are giving away their On Point Liquid Eyeliner Pen for free - just pay shipping $6.95. It got okay reviews thus far on sephora, but this packaging is super cute!

pretty.PNG

6 Replies
testing