Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

You're so welcome.  It's nice to do something for you for a change. @veronika23

@Ispend2much6.oh you are funny ;). You do plenty by being you! ๐Ÿ™‚

@veronika23  That's what I'm afraid of. ๐Ÿ˜‰

@veronika23 - Hiiiii Nice to get back here for a bit ๐Ÿ˜„

Spoiler
I was on a break with too many other things. I am getting married to my bf in 24 days and lot of planning, other shopping etc. So I had no time for BT but I miss being here.

Yes the subscription works and no errors about the promo for me, as it automatically defaulted my country to Canada when I used the link. I love this night cream ๐Ÿ˜„

Congrat @dioradict! Miss you! So happy for you and best of luck on everything!!!

@dioradict,  Best wishes!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@dioradict.Oh wow! Busy lady! Congrats!!!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

I wonder if we will still get the gift because we are in Canada... I like Omorovicza and this is one heck of a deal! ๐Ÿ˜„

@veronika23 @blackkitty2014 @tsavorite Thank you so much ๐Ÿ™‚ โค๏ธ

New free gift offer by Net-A-Porter magazine with subscription-subscription costs $25, gift is worth $100:

Link is portersubs dot com/oribe2017

shampoo and conditioner.jpg

Thanks for this! I went ahead and signed up for the subscription since I was just admiring the latest issue at the Whole Foods checkout just this week. And I want to try the gold lust ๐Ÿ˜Š

@Libellules  You're welcome.  It smells sooo goood (the Gold Lust, that is.)  The photos are beautiful in the magazine; this first issue was a travel issue, including Italy.

Can't find it through what you said.  But I would like to.  Any other help available?  Thanks.

@iwantitfree

portersubs DOT com/oribe2017

The link does work. I had to switch the shipping country to USA from Canada to see the photo of the Oribe items.

I assume the sizes according to the photo and value of $100

Conditioner 6.8 oz

Shampoo 8.5 oz

kohls has some palettes kohls.PNGon sale from Lorac (also 4-pc California Dreaming Liquid Lip $28.80 Orig $36, California Dreaming Lipgloss & Lipstick $23.60 Orig $29.50), Pur (Love Your Selfie 2 $32 Orig $42, Love Your Selfie $29 Orig $39

if you have a kohls charge there's a free shipping code 

Spoiler
JUNESHIP

Wow, thanks so much for posting this @wwTraveler!! For some reason last night I didn't pull the trigger on the I Love Brunch palette. Now it's mine for less $$

๐Ÿ˜

tat.JPG

Spoiler
tatt.JPG

Pretty Tokens for Tarte members:
tatt1.JPG

tat.JPG

Discount also works on their customizable set:

Spoiler
tat.JPG

tatt.JPG

OMG that looks awesome!!!!!

Agreed, Glad I didn't take the plunge and order two days ago, haha. Gonna go do it now! Thanks @ZombieMetroAnt

Anyone here like French pharmacie brands? I'm looking at powersante and building a cart to send to my friends address in the U.K. ๐Ÿ˜ถ I think I'm going to stock up on my photoderm, and also try their new hybrid foundation/SPF 50. Anyone have any other recommendations for items we can't find in the US?

testing