Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

I am so sorry to hear this. Both are in my thoughts!

this is so sad, keeping Cheepa in my thoughts and hoping @NancieNano is ok.

Heartbreaking 😞 hoping for the best for both 

Any one would want the BB coupon from Gilt? $80 purchase $30 off? You can PM me for the code since I won't be using it and it expires tonight.

smash.JPG

Beauty Brands has the "Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-Tox Hydrating and Soothing Kit" for $12 (orig. $48).  The Spring GWP bag is still available with a $35 purchase and they also have a Biolage shampoo and conditioner as a GWP with a $50 purchase  until tomorrow, 6/6/2017.

@missp25 Thanks! Thats my bf's favorite mask. He goes through one of those big jars every few months!!

for Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack, or Hautelook

Make $100 total in beauty purchases from June 5-25, and the $10 Note is yours.

Just tell your salesperson you're a Nordstrom Rewards member to earn your Note!
And if you shop online at Nordstrom, Nordstrom Rack or HauteLook, remember to add
your Rewards number—the mobile number you signed up with—at checkout.

15% off most beauty at Lord & Taylor with code 'FRIENDS'

A pair of sunglasses have popped back in stock on the popsugar must haves website! I swear they werent in stock when I first ordered a week or so ago, but if they were I'm sorry! Lol.  Anyways, I grabbed them and the NCLA mini manicure set for a total of $27 🙂 The sunnies are still selling for around $200 on a few websites so I'm glad I snatched them! I don't have any brown sunglasses so this was good for me, and I need a travel mani kit to keep at work.

@sabrinas What is the name of the website? Thanks

@dido2007 pretty sure its popsugar must have

Just a reminder if you have any Gilt City Bobbi Brown vouchers that today is the last day of her Beauty Bonus promo.

Also, I had received a special offer from Gilt City, which was a set of a mini lip gloss in Nude, a mini clear gloss, and a mini lipstick in Sandwash Pink, available if I linked through the email.

In my order, I was able to apply the trio lip set, the $30 off of purchase, AND get the $15 future credit, all in the same order. 

Check your emails!

EDIT: I spoke with a Chanel rep and she is almost 100% positive the sample is a lipstick mini.  I've received these in the past and they were mini tubes of lipstick, but I can't guarantee this will be.  This image is from the email they sent me.

Free deluxe sample of Rouge Allure Velvet Intense in La Favorite (coral) with any purchase at Chanel's site.  Offer ends June 10 or until supplies run out. Use the code "VELVET."  I believe Chanel is particular and requires the use of capital letters for their codes.

56f8d1d2e72c1801.png.jpg

Anonymous Insider

This is a cute GWP!

Tag @TraceyEB just in case you haven't hauled the cream eyeshadows yet 😉

@Ispend2much6 Thank you for posting! Been wanting to try a few of the new shadow singles and this pushed me over the edge. It freaks me out a little bit that it said promotion applied but nothing showed up in my cart so I hope it is included in the order.

Thx @Ispend2much6. I received this email late last night and forgot about it 😉  Do you know the deluxe lipstick size normally? I only have 1 Chanel lipstick which is Rouge Vie and I absolutely adore the formula and color. @KMariel, may I ask which color you hauled:)

@blackkitty2014 For the eyeshadows I got Titane and Talpa. Titane seems like it might actually be unique to my collection plus I saw a video on YouTube the other day of mua Mary Greenwell doing a look with Chanel products and she used Talpa as a wash all over the lid, it looked so nice I had to add it to my cart.

Thx @KMariel for letting me know.  I ordered Pourpre Profound and Terre Brulee.  I hope i will love them as much as i love the Rouge Brulee last year.  The promotion didnt show up on my order confirmation email but it is on my PayPal receipt so i call CS line.  They said it is there and looks liked the order will be shipped out soon.  She said it is a mini lipstick and half the size of the regular one.  I hope it is true.

@blackkitty2014  I asked via chat if the lipstick was a mini lipstick or a foil/card, and she wasn't 100% certain but she thought it was a mini lipstick.  They are so cute!  Someone on Ebay is selling the last lippie promo, the lipstick in Romy, and it's 0.03 oz., or 1 gr.

testing