Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

@ClassicallyFab Awesome! I got the opposite of you; 2 Instant Deflate and 1 Smooth Force. I'm really glad we were able to take advantage of this deal because it's crazy good savings! My order has even already shipped!!

Yeah, @lippieaddict19, my order shipped, too! I was so surprised!

YES!! @ClassicallyFab all that and free shipping too!!!

I got the same except I got a full size Redkin quick tease root lift free in place of one of the 2 of the smooth force. I hope the anti frizz products work on my hair. 

Oh!! That's was a great idea @PaletteAddict99. I didn't even think to grab something else, lol!

@ClassicallyFabI just happened to have the root lift in my shopping cart already for the past week trying to figure out what additional Redkin products to add to take advantage of the buy 2 get one free offer so then when @lippieaddict19 posted the frizz steals combining with the bogo deal I was like cool !!! I guess I'll try those frizz products out and get my root lift free. 

The root lift I was already wanting to try would have been $19 by itself so basically I guess I'm trying out all the rest free. Truely a deal too good to pass up 🙂 I love this place ❤️

@PaletteAddict99Yay! I'm glad you were able to take advantage! I really hope the products end up working for you 🙂

Haha!! ❤️👍🏻 So glad you won on this! Incredible! I hope you love everything. 🙃 @PaletteAddict99

Thanks for posting. I love it when that happens with the steals and the bogo 

Have any other BTers gotten this surprise gift from Mario Badescu?!

badescuuu.JPG

ahaha

Perhaps you emailed them some time ago for free samples/filled out a product recommendation questionnaire? I've done this quite a few times through them. Super generous!

Cool! Haven't been on the site since prob November, but, yeah- I think I did do a questionnaire!

And then this happened, lmao:

bades.JPG

@ClassicallyFab What a cool gift!  And LOL at the conversation with your boyfriend. 😄  

Lol! Congrat! Enjoy! 

Me, clearly expecting the bf to be just as excited as me... 

Congrats on the gift, how exciting! and LOL your boyfriend @ClassicallyFab

21 piece GWP at Beauty Brands, $35 buy-inScreen Shot 2017-06-02 at 1.40.13 PM.png

Sephora Favorites Chic it Easy set is back and there are new rewards available. Run!

Tatcha on QVC today:

:

TATCHA 4-piece Kyoto Ritual for Timeless Radiance

TATCHA 4-piece Kyoto Ritual for Timeless Radiance

• 5.1-fl oz One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil
  • 2.1-oz Classic Rice Enzyme Powder
  • 0.5-fl oz Ageless Revitalizing Eye Cream
  • 1.7-fl oz Luminous Dewy Skin Night Concentrate
  • Imported

$134.96 value of $358 😮

wow what a great deal... I currently use the cleansing oil and the rice powder and got them for 100.. might have to get this just to stock up! thanks for sharing!

Anyone here likes Perricone MD skincare? Gilt City has voucher that makes it 50% off basically!

il.png

If you don't have an account on Gilt yet, with a referral link you get $25 off. I was able to use it on a Tatcha voucher when I first created my account so I reckon it may work for this as well. PM me if anyone wants a referral. 😃

testing