Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

I have a Too Faced 25% off code up for grabs.

Spoiler
USE CODE: 388PdgUVtxbYs

Please comment if used. 🙂

0MVHIO1Tj_Bbto345XwiBMWIQz_8tGkuIPHwl0nK9oHc6R83IVC688jHIJXMFa0zFdsLRnPqJqD1FPOrQB2qAcHgTJsT0XyFk97gDghf=s0-d-e1-ft.gif

elf direct

Shea Moisture direct

Screen Shot 2017-05-29 at 10.47.46 AM.png

I gave in. Dear Lord, please help my bank account.

Sorry guys, it's so difficult to use this message board from my phone. This was supposed to be a reply to someone a couple pages back. I apologize.

JoMalone

Miniature Trio Collection

The sensuous freshness of English Pear & Freesia with spirited Wood Sage & Sea Salt and delightfully playful Nectarine Blossom & Honey. Three miniature Colognes (9 ml) perfectly wrapped in our iconic cream & black box.
$45 for 3 9mL colognes
Screen Shot 2017-05-29 at 11.02.13 AM.png

If you have amex card, look for a $100-$20 jo malone offer. 

I bought 2 sets of the minis in 2 seperate orders (to get 2 deluxe samples of body cream) and donated $5 for breast cancer research during checkout to get $100. 

2 orders totalled $100.6 including tax. Combine it with the amex offer, it's 6 x 9ml perfumes and 2 deluxe body cream for $80. 

Very happy with my haul!🤗

Thank you @mella900

YSL -Take 20% off $50+ orders online, using code SUMMEREVENT17

Screen Shot 2017-05-29 at 8.08.57 AM.png

Also, looks like Sephora Ebates is 8% today. 

Perricone Direct has a Memorial Day sale on - up to 50% on certain items, there are some very good deals in there. No code needed. 

I'm eyeing a mask set that has full sizes of Cocoa Moisture Mask, Chloro Plasma and the Pre-Empt in-shower mask for $99 (about half price, I think).  

Perricone is also on Gilt City - you can buy a $100 voucher for $50 etc.  Good time to buy!

I caved!

A couple of pages back I was debating about the Perricone MD gilt city voucher. I ended up giving in. I've purchased the $500 voucher for $250 minus the 20% off so total $200. I clicked through coupon cabin which says they have a $20 cash back for purchases over $155 or something. So if that works I'll have ended up getting $500 worth of Perricone MD for $180. I never bank on coupon cabin though because they're iffy with their click throughs. Now I'm just debating if I buy during the memorial day sale or wait till I actually need stuff. I definitely don't need any products whatsoever right now but the deal was too good to pass up

15% off Becca Direct, today onlyBecca Memorial Day.jpg

Too Faced code: 388pnqgycfahw

SkinStore has 25% off, if you use code MEMORIALVIP.   This code allows you to purchase Sunday Riley where the code MEMORIAL will not.  You also get a free sample bag with orders over $69.  

Works on May Lindstrom as well! Thanks @Nikkihas3girls!

Colourpop is having a flash sale with several items at 20% off, plus free shipping, and a free birthday cake shadow with orders over $10:

Colourpop.JPG

IMG_6502.PNG

50% off of 38 different polishes (and some mini polish sets) on Deborah Lippmann's site. No code needed

If you subscribe to their emails, you get a code for $10 off $50, which works on the items in this sale, but it also cuts the $10 discount by 50%. So if you have $50 of items in your cart (or more) before the 50% discount, you will get 50% off, plus $5 off. 

So $50 worth of sales items will cost $20 after both discounts. 

Free shipping with any order as long as you have (or make) an account 

Deal ends Tuesday 5/30

Here's another Too Faced code 388LtumwV3red.  Please comment if used.

Ulta $10 off $40 on BareMinerals purchase 3N11Z381Q6.

2 Replies
testing