Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

ULTA $10 off $40 bareMinerals purchase code:

3N11Z14EBBM

Expires: 6/10/17

Here's another 25% off Too Faced code. Please comment if you used it! 

39aD88EfUvw3r

Too Faced 25% off code...enjoy!

388DLVHhrmkE3

Claimed!  Thank you!

Target $5 off $50 ~ expires tonight 5/27

HTTXTLHTNDYDGKL4

Anonymous Insider

pult.jpg

I grabbed the Pop Sugar Ultimate Must Have Box at Gilt, and here is what I got:

- Odeme catchall porcelain tray and ring dish, value $67
- House of Pom emoji cocktail napkins, value $25
- Michael Stars Sea Grass Hat, value $48
- NCLA Nail Polish, value $16
- Hat Attack Neutral Diamonds-Printed Sarong, value $88
- SunnyLife Inflatable Drink Holder, value $20
- NCLA Mani ER, value $16
- Stowaway Cosmetics Dawn to Dusk eyeshadow palette, value $26
- Cargo Blush, value $26
- Dusti Resusable Screen Cleaner, value: $6
- Sachajuan Hair in the Sun, value: $32
- Pintrill Pineapple Pin, value: $12
- Tonic Australia Lavender Sachets, value: $13
- Power Your Happy Book, value: $25

They still have the boxes available, if you want to grab it. Use code WELCOME20 for 20% off first purchase on Gilt City.

20% off a single item at Ulta 506346

I've got a Too Faced code up for grabs. I'd like it to go to an active BTer, so please PM me if you are interested.

Loveluxebeauty, buy one get one half off on everything. Shows in ๐Ÿ›’ cart.IMG_1898.PNG

@ClassicallyFab I took advantage of this deal earlier! It seems to take half off the second item you add to your cart even if it's more expensive then the first...the drenched powder + compact was originally $25. That shipping sucks tho.

IMG_1457.PNG

Wow @JayJayyy! Thanks for letting us know! Haha- shipping fees always suck, though at least this is better than most. ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

1. Thanks again, @JayJayyy! This was an incredible deal, and although I far from needed these, lol, I'm super excited to try them! I got Next Level, and then the Mermaid Scales bundle at $20!

@ClassicallyFab Nice! You'll have to report back on how the mermaid scales are! They look so cool ๐Ÿ™‚

I just realized I have a promo code for a free full sized Ulta beauty juice infused lip oil that expires tonight. the promo code is 3MKBZ1HAQGK if anybody wants it. comment if used. 

@jocelynv Used thank you.

No problem!!

One more Too Faced 25% off code. Comment if you use. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

388U2CFygA7BX

One more Too Faced code for 25% off. Please comment if used.

Spoiler
3889e6V8NNTq6

Too Faced code for 25% off. Please comment if you used it!

Spoiler
388wWHh5Y8qKP

Too Faced code for 25% off. Please comment if you use ๐Ÿ™‚

Spoiler
USE CODE: 388j8kcpGWAVk

IMG_6480.PNG

Coastal Salt and Soul 70% off their body scrubs on Amazon. This makes the scrubs $10.50 each 

Use code ScrubOGO for Ocean Gardenia (blue) one

Use code ScrubBPB for Blushing Peony (pink) one

Enter the promo code at checkout 

This deal is only available on AMAZON, not the Costal Salt & Soul company website. You can search "Coastal Salt & Soul, Raw Honey & Coconut Sugar Body Scrub" on Amazon to find it.

Don't forget to use Amazon Smile to have a (small) portion of your purchase donated to the charity of your choice! (Just go to Smile.AmazonDOTcom)

This qualifies for free Amazon Prime Shipping, and there is no tax charged. You can also choose No Rush Shipping for a $5 Amazon Pantry credit. 

I will put some more info in the spoiler about the reviews and where to see a demonstration of this scrub:

Spoiler
I do not have experience with this company (though I get their emails a few times a year, for some reason). There are glowing reviews for this product on Amazon, but after running it through the Fakespot website (a great tool!) it determined there is a high level of deception in the reviews, meaning a high number of them are most likely fake or paid for reviews. This doesn't mean that it isn't a good product, it just means you shouldn't rely on these reviews for a reliable recommendation. 

This is a link to the Fakespot analysis: fakespot.com/product/coastal-salt-soul-raw-honey-coconut-sugar-body-scrub-detoxifies-and-nourishes-rough-dehydrated-skin-with-essential-sea-oils-6-8-oz-200ml-ocean-gardenia

This product was presented on QVC. You can watch the video at this link to get a better idea of the scrub: www.qvc(DOT)com/Coastal-Salt-%26-Soul-Salted-Honey-Body-Scrub.product.A355574.html?sc=NAVLIST

4 Replies
testing