Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

thanks! i needed to place an order anyways... sooo...

Two Faced code up for grabs, post if you use it.

388tTQ2GxsGM6

Benefit Direct

Get 20% off orders on BenefitCosmetics.com/us/en and in Benefit Boutiques with code FRIENDS. Offer valid through May 29th, 2017 at 11:59 PM Pacific or while supplies last.

Another Too Faced 25% code to anyone who needs it 4b2NgaLVxwFxt 😄 It expires in 2 days!

The Nordstrom mascara buy 2, get 1 free is live on the East Coast!  They are also throwing in the gift bag that requires a $125 purchase, even though my purchase was $117 after the mascara discount (but my original amount was over $125.)

now it's buy 3 get 1 free? 😞

@rbkh  No, its still buy 2, get 1.  The wording on the beauty homepage is a little confusing; it says "add three and get the lowest one free," or something like that.

The discount doesn't show up until you enter the checkout.

thanks, just put in an order in!

Free shipping at Drunk Elephant

Screen Shot 2017-05-26 at 10.59.19 PM.png

So tomorrow/Saturday is buy 2 get 1 free mascara day at Nordstrom. Is anyone planning to do this? If so, what are you planning to purchase? 

YES! I was waiting for this! I bought 3 of the same...Diorshow Iconic Overcurl in black.

I am broke or I'd buy a few...but at the same time I still have the ones I bought last year. 😞

That's always a tough question; it's nice that you have to buy 3 so you can get a tried and true favorite, plus count an experimental buy as the freebie. 🙂 @PrettyPaint

@Ispend2much6 Yes, this time I need to only get one experimental mascara! Last time I made the mistake of getting 3 mascaras that I had never tried before, and they wound up smudging badly on me. Whoops! 

@PrettyPaint  The sale is live for the East Coast; this is what I ended up with:

Chanel Inimitable, Dolce Gabbana Beauty Lengthening, and Dolce Gabbana Passion Eyes.

@Ispend2much6 The Dolce is one of my favorites for lengthening. I think you're going to enjoy it 🙂 I got 6 last year and the three you got were 3 of the ones I got too 😉

@Ispend2much6 Thanks for posting your picks! The Chanel is one of my favorites. I haven't tried mascara by D&G before, so I'll have to check out reviews! 

@PrettyPaint  You're welcome.  I recently started using my Armani Eyes to Kill classic version again.  I really like it too; no flaking, very black, and the formula stayed fluid way longer than most- it still is, months later.  I loved Burberry's mascaras, but they dried up quickly. 😞

Select beauty items receive 30% off (no code needed) on top of the reduced price at - 

ka00.JPG

Just got this Kevyn Aucoin lip gloss for $14.70 (regular price $30) with free S&Hka2.JPG

Brands listed with a discounted price are:

Spoiler
Bobbi Brown (1)
BY TERRY (7)
Deborah Lippmann (1)
Foreo (2)
Kevyn Aucoin (20)
L'Artisan Parfumeur (17)
Molton Brown (3)
Rituals (16)
SISLEY-PARIS (6)
Terry de Gunzburg (1)
The Different Company (7)

Discovered this reading Nouveau Cheap's Memorial Day Sales post:

ka0.JPG

Thanks! I was able to get  Deborah Lippmann polish for $8.82 by adding the coupon code Welcome10 for an extra 10% off (and no tax!)

Nice! Also, Ebates is 3% cashback, and if you aren't on their mailing list or haven't shopped with them before, you can get 10% off by signing up for the mailing list. I ended up getting a DL polish and a few things from Rituals that sounded nice.

testing