Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

From YSL direct:

FullSizeRender.jpg

Ulta: lots of Hot BuysIMG_1866.PNGIMG_1864.PNGIMG_1865.PNGIMG_1862.PNGIMG_1863.PNGIMG_1861.PNGIMG_1860.PNGIMG_1859.PNGIMG_1858.PNG

IMG_1857.PNG

IMG_1855.PNGIMG_1856.PNG

Many of the ABH colors that were on sale for Sephora overlap with what's on sale at Ulta

• Dark Chocolate Shimmer
  • Fawn
  • Gem
  • Smoke
  • Soft Gold
  • Topaz
  • Truffle
  • China Rose

Unfortunately I tried adding 4 and did not get the 4-single eye pan to add 😞

@wwTraveler  Thank you for doing that work for us!

Sigma:

IMG_1854.PNG

Smashbox Direct:IMG_1853.PNG

Just read on Nouveau Cheap that all fifty shades of Rouge Artist Natural Lipsticks here are on sale for $11 each (reg $20) on the make up for ever site...

IMG_0118.PNG

S&H is $6 for purchases under $50

Spoiler
IMG_0119.PNG

Sample Choices
Anonymous Insider

Oh I am so sad they don't ship to Canada! I have been hunting for N9 for ages!

Holy Moly, @ZombieMetroAnt!  What colors should I get? 🙂

SO many choices & with them being only $11 bucks a pop, it's hard not to buy them all!  LOL @Ispend2much6

0000.JPG

Yes, I made a wishlist quickly.  @ZombieMetroAnt

Lime Crime is having a pretty good sale. Some awesome bundle deals & liquid lipsticks marked down as low as $5! I snagged a couple things. I know there's some controversy about the brand, but please don't shoot the messenger lol. 

meh, I like the products I've tried, appreciate the heads up. do you know if the diamond crushers are any good @JayJayyy?

@Alicehoopz I haven't tried them yet, but I did pick up the shade Dope for $14. I watched a few YT videos and they seemed beautiful. I grabbed the True Love bundle for $10, the M$LF set for $28, and the liquid lipstick Dream Girl for $5. 

Anonymous Insider

Does anyone know where you can check Perricone MD batch numbers?

@Anonymous. A site called Cosmetics Wizard has a a batch code calculator for a number of brands.  Not sure if Perricone will be listed there. 

Have you thought about posting this question on the Question Thread - perhaps someone will know there?

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/The-Question-Thread-Because-not-all-questions-need-their-own/td-p/2422335

Anonymous Insider

@ZombieMetroAnt Thanks, you're right - that's a good thread to ask in!

I had a look myself at various batch calculators and couldn't find out so I emailed Perricone MD CS and they were helpful though sadly confirmed that the sample I'd got from Bath & Unwind in Jan did expire at the end of Feb, and thinking about the gwp deal confused my brain enough to make me ask here on the deals thread 😛

Anyway I know it's not unusual for gwps to have a short date but for anyone else who got this deal, def check the dates.

Now to figure out if the numbers on the SkII sample I got recently do really mean it expired in 2014!!

From EBay:

image.jpeg

Thank you very much for posting! @LCResz that worked out so great!!! 🙂

If any one played the Real Techniques Sponge Hunt game in April and won the prizes are going out.  Mine came today.

_20170524_161527[1].JPG

From Colourpop:

FullSizeRender.jpg

1 Reply
testing