Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

If anyone would like my unique Too Faced 25% off code please message me, I will not be using it 🙂

Here's mine:

388BFcYv6gQtK

too faced 1.JPGtoo faced.JPG

If you're subscribed to their emails, they sent out individual 25% off codes! 🙂

Only at Sephora inside JCP

Sicjp.JPG

Saw it at my Sephora today!

It's also listed for the same price on the Sephora.com sale section. I know this thread isn't about the Sephora sale section, but I just thought it might be helpful to know it's not just SiJP

Cool @cccc246!  Thanks 00000.JPG

popsugar direct

popsugar.jpg

Thanks @wwTraveler

I'm not purchasing anything - really wished the sunglasses was still available - but now I have the link to the shop! I was trying to remember this deal when it was first mentioned, but couldn't put my finger on what shop it was lol

@wwTraveler Thank you so much! I was confused of what to wear to a wedding in the summer, then saw the dress and actually find it to be so cute! And I grabbed the Briogeo hair mask as well.  For $30 after taxes for a hair mask and a dress originally worth quite a bit of money, I cant go wrong! 😄 

@wwTraveler. How does this work exactly? Do you already have to have a Popsugar subscription in order to qualify for this? Thank you!

@Carpineda no need to have a subscription! just go to the website mhboutique dot popsugar.com and pick items out and add the code 🙂

Thank you so much! I love S'well water bottles, so if I could grab some at a discount for gifts, that would be swell!

Among other things, there are Marchesa Voyage clothes at ridiculous prices, as well as E&J Nirvana Black dry shampoo and Briogeo hair mask.

mhboutique dot popsugar.com

P.S. I posted above before noticing your post- will remove mine 🙂

Yes, thanks, everyone! I snagged the Marchesa Zip Dress (hoping I got the right size - I couldn't find measurements anywhere!), and a couple of Lint rollers and makeup erasers - that was way too good a deal to pass up.

OMG me too! The dress retail for $495 and it discounted to $20!! I got XS hopefully it's not too tight or too loose. I also got two swell bottles one for me and one for m sister!! Only $8!! Lastly I got the makeup remover mini for $3!! I want to try it long time but didn't want to spend $20 on something I might not like. This is the best deal ever!!!!!

I got the dress too. Hopefully it fits 😃

Thanks to both of you, @wwTraveler and @TriesToBoClassy ! I ended up snagging one of the Marchesa Voyage jackets... truly, a deal too good to pass up. 

Man I am so tempted. I have been wanting to try the Elizabeth and James dry shampoo and it's 28$ at full price. 

Edit: Sold out like 5 minutes later xD It's okay I'm trying to buy less things!

Korres F&F: 20% off through Monday at midnight.

korres.JPG

testing