Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Thanks! Just made my order. Love that they're also doing free domestic shipping! 

Just to add to this awesome announcement, there is also free international shipping for $35+ purchases. The free shadow is gorgeous too! 

Spoiler
upload_6444098743041028043.jpg

For those of you who like Estee Lauder Perfume:

I don't know if it is a glitch or what but at ULTA in the sale section there is a promo for "Estee Lauder Modern Muse Chic or Modern Muse Le Rouge Gloss    Buy 1 Get 1 FREE "

But it is actually the perfumes that are BOGO. So this is an awesome deal. If you need a referral for $10 off $30 let me know as I do believe it will work with this promo. I just paid $88+tax for 2 1.7oz perfumes.

I will post this on the ULTA page too.

This deal has been around for a while now.  It is an online only deal though so not available in stores.  I had ordered one of each and wanted to exchange the Chic version for another Rouge Gloss in store but the manager said she would not be able to override for the price adjustment..

I don't think it's a glitch because I saw the same promotion on the Estée Lauder site and at other sellers like Belk a few weeks back. Really good deal! 

Macy's.

$5 Macy's money with every $25 spend!

May 24-29.

macy.png

Ulta's Beauty a real (can stack with the $60 one)

IMG_1452.PNG

IMG_1456.JPG

IMG_1457.JPG

KohlsIMG_1848.PNG

Reward will be added on June 1.

NM Last Call

$100 off $200 purchase

code: 100-078F-5S3T

Expires May 24 at 8am CT

~ countdown on the site <7 hrs

@lisainprogress  I'm on the site, but I can't get my $100 off code to apply to anything I want, despite them saying "+$100 OFF" under the price. It just tells me to check the details of the code 😕

This isn’t appearing in the Sale Section for me for some reason, but many of the Anastasia Beverly Hills lip glosses are 50% off at Sephora! 😄

http://www.sephora.com/lip-gloss-P404830?skuId=1792050&icid2=products%20grid%3Ap404830

The selected ABH glosses are back on sale @mztm

Thanks they are the  bright ones 😲 What colors u recommend?

My local Sephora had eyeshadows marked down to $6 and lots of the $8 lipglosses in stock!

Its 16$ and bot showing on sale in my screen

I'm assuming it was a glitch they quickly caught. I know for a fact when i checked last night there were markdowns.

@mztm I believe all of the prices have been corrected (same with the eyeshadows though the ones that were marked down have also sold out for the time being) 😔

😩 so sad i love the glosses

Not all shades are half off. Click around some and you'll find the ones on sale 🙂

I checked all colors they are all same price

testing