Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

If you're a No7 brand fan - 

0000.JPG

00000.JPG

Spoiler
Offer valid 4/30/17-6/3/17 or while supplies last on Walgreens.com and in select stores. Limit 1 free gift per transaction, and per household. Free gift includes one No7 Dramatic Lift Mascara, one No7 Airbrush Away Original Primer, and one No7 Stay Perfect Eye Shadow. The value is approximately $17. Cart must contain 2 or more No7 Cosmetics at time of checkout to redeem offer. Purchase requirement must be met in a single transaction, before taxes and shipping, after discounts, store credit and redemption dollars are applied. No7 Free 3-Piece Gift will be automatically added to cart once threshold is met. Order must be placed by 6/3/17 at 11:59 pm CT to qualify. This offer does not apply to markdowns, bulk orders, back-ordered items, and out of stock items. Not transferable and void where prohibited. Walgreens reserves the right to make changes to or terminate this offer at any time.

I have a saks 10% off promo pm me

Set your reminders 😋 - buy 3 get 1 free on all mascaras at Nordstrom is coming this Saturday, May 27, 2017. 

Just a heads up for the MAC deal: Several of their travel size skincare products are cheaper per oz than the full size counterparts ($12 for 1 oz oil control lotion va $33 for 1.7 oz oil control lotion = $0.40 oz vs $0.66 oz). The only difference is the pump but I think I can forgo that :D. Also, it does work on Goodbyes despite their being listed as an exclusion! 

So.... Butter London has a nice GWP over $50.

Spoiler
050117-lp-maygwp-header.jpg

Gilt- Mac $25 off $75, just RSVP! Yay!!

I don't understand how does this coupon work for MAC?

@AnneMCC after you "RSVP"/redeem one on Gilt, they'll email you a promo code to apply directly on the MAC website. After you put in the code, the freebie is added to your cart and the discount is taken off your total. 

There's some fine print too .. I think it doesn't work on gift cards, Viva Glam?, Goodbye sale items, etc

Oh I see, i think. But how do I RSVP? thanks @whitepolkydots

Anonymous Insider

@AnneMCCThe page to RSVP is here

Spoiler

You should see "RSVP" on the right side. Once you click that and put in your info, a voucher will be emailed to you.  You can then cut and paste the code from the voucher into the "Offer Code" section on the right hand panel of checkout page.

If you aren't a member of Gilt and cannot see the page, just sign up. It's free

Perfect, I got my RSVP in- thank you @Anonymous

i'll pm you the link! it's under Gilt City and looks like this to me @AnneMCC gilt.png

Anonymous Insider

I'm beginning to think that BeautyTalk doesn't full load for me because messages don't appear until 10 minutes after they're posted and I always end up repeating something that has literally just been said.  Le sigh.

This is for MAC, right?  I was getting excited for another coupon I could use for Tea Forte, lol.

Anonymous Insider

@Ispend2much6Yep. It's for Mac.  I just used it though Lord knows I don't need any more makeup.  PS, I love your username

Thanks!  It's all too true. @Anonymous

Redeem by Fri 06/23/17. Plus, get a free Lash & Liner Duo ($40 value) with your purchase!

25% off code to ILNP polishes: 

WMY2X58D03E23019D7 (Expires tonight)

Used 🙂 Thanks (had an ILNP order lined up, and was hoping they'd send me a code to use with it)! 😄

Does anyone else have one of the 15$ off 50$ ulta is sending around? I never got my code! If anyone has one to spare, I'd be forever grateful! Message it to me.

@Dmc18 I think they expired last night and I don't think they give them to everyone because I have never gotten one. I have no idea where they come from but I sort of think that maybe they are a referral code for referring a friend.

1 Reply
testing