Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

You are able to use it on anything if it was purchased prior to the exclusions being added. I just completed my order for Vintner's Daughter Serum.

Glad it worked for you!

I bought my voucher on Thursday, before the exclusions were added, and tried to buy May Lindstrom on the same day. It didn't work. Tried again today and it still didn't work. Not happy. I've contacted their CS to sort it out.

@TyrionRocksDid you get the error message to "check your voucher" or did nothing happen when you clicked onto the "payment" button?  I had to refresh the page to get me to the payment page, then it worked.

@JenniferOhJenny

I am trying to respond to your pm, but I cannot get the pm to stop requesting a reCaptcha and cannot see a code anywhere to send the darn message, but I wanted to say thank you.

On that note, if anyone knows what to type in when it asks for a reCaptcha code but does not show one, that would be awesome. When this happens, I just exit out of the message up to 100 times to get it to disappear. This is a new feature I am not enjoying at all.

@notcreative Hi there! You're welcome :). I was out of town with no BT access otherwise I would have responded sooner.

It's so nice to see you back @notcreative. You have been missed so much. You are in my prayers 🙂

@notcreative  It's great to see you back!  I hope that as each day goes by your heart heals a little more.  

Everything's right in the Deals world now. 🙂

Indeed it is. 

So glad you are back!  Life is hard but ruled by those who get up and keep fighting for another day.  

Oh! @notcreative I'm so, so happy to see you. Sending you a giant hug. We've all missed you so much!! ❤❤❤

Yey! So glad to see you back 🙂 🎉

Great to see you back on here! You have been missed!

HEllo hello!

@notcreative It's great to see you on BT!

@notcreative  It's great to see you post! BT has missed you so much. I hope you're doing better 🙂

@notcreative Good to see your post! Hope all is well.

Oh hi @notcreative.  Good to see you here! Hope all are well with you!

@notcreative So freaking glad to see you back here. To avoid the captcha, I simply refresh the page or just get out of the message window, then click back to compose. Once you load a message window that does not have the captcha thing at the bottom, you can send PMs like you usually do. Hope this helps, and hope all is well with you. You have been sorely missed! 

Thanks. That is what I was doing the other night, but it keeps going back a lot. I must have refreshed or exited out and started over about 25 times for Jenny's message, but it would not go away. No joke, I probably refreshed about 100 times the other day to respond to messages.

@notcreative It's great to see you!

Image result for hearts gif

1 Reply
testing