Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

@orangeya and don't forget, when you make your JCP account, use the email you use for Sephora. The points will automatically add onto your account and you'll actually be able to see the order when you log into Sephora.

Anonymous Insider

@orangeya I found it by googling jcpenney tatcha bestsellers. Then it was the top link of my search. I hope it helps you find it 🙂

Whoa ty!!!

I never thanked the OP for the last round, I think because I didn't realize how nice that set was until it arrived? (You know, the difference between, "this is a good deal!" And "OMG THIS WAS A STEAL!!")

Last round went to both the moms in my life so now I'm finally getting one for myself!

I'm not sure if it was the tatcha skincare set because I had an allergic reaction the next day after using it. My face was filled with hives and finally went away this morning.  I love how soft my skin felt after using the set though. I might give it another try after a week later and see if it was the cause of my allergic reaction.

I see that too, I might go ahead and order another set since I love the whole set!!!!

I can't seem to find it either, tried the google trick and nothing's working. It looks like they might've sold out. 

Search under 4546996

@imbeautiful it's there I just found it googling 'jcpenney tatcha'

Cross posted in Ulta gwp thread.

The Gorgeous Hair Event is coming! May 14th to June 3rd.

ULTA hair.JPG

PS: I'm eyeing on the Bio Ionic Gold Pro Speed dryer (50% off on May 27). Anyone have some ideas about it?? (I have fine hair...)

last call.JPG

I've been wanting that peach corrector since they came out but they never came in to my drugstores. I picked it up right away. I have the highlight and contour and they're really pretty colors.

CVSlast call.JPG

Ulta's Beauty Break today. There is a step up for $15 more.

Screen Shot 2017-05-10 at 4.13.31 AM.png

Asos is having a 30% off beauty sale. They carry Anna Sui, Winky Lux, and Beauty Bakerie, among others.

10% Code for Saks 

SAKSEUQB5HBT

Here's a 20% off code for Too Faced that I won't be using

a42gDgmdGpBWw

I've got a Saks 20% off code I won't be using: 

SAKSEW658PR3

used, thank so much

Just checked and I've got a SAKS 10% OFF code:

SAKSEU4RM3J9

Comment when used 🙂

I have a 20% off code for Too Faced if anyone wants it 😊

377feTrGGFCWH

Claimed. Thank you.

testing