Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

SAKS code 20% off: not sure if it applies to beauty but doesn't hurt to try!

SAKSEWAXSF8Y

@shirleylin88, though someone already redeemed this (so sweet of you to share btw!), I just was wondering if you could tell me if this was one of the codes Saks sends out over email?  I've poured through my emails but don't seem to have any discounts from Saks, and am desperate to track one down haha 😄 I'm hoping that maybe they'll send out more in the next couple days if so!

hi! i just got a random email, I assume it's targeted. I have an extra I will PM you 🙂

omg, thank you soooo much @shirleylin88! I'm so excited, I've been holding off on using a gift card I have until I both found something I really wanted and could get a great deal on it... and now I finally can!  I really appreciate it 🙂

I'm also searching my emails for the same thing but coming up empty.  Time for some new perfume and I love that we can stack codes, unlike a certain other retailer (cough cough) 🙂

Ah I know, right?!  They let you stack so many too...I love being able to get free shipping, a discount, and a few samples 🙂

Somebody redeemed it 😞

PM-ing you 🙂

FabFitFun has posted the Summer add ons for annual members. Everything is about 50-70% off. You pick your items now and have until June to make your final selections and to actually pay.

They have Sol de Janeiro(the Acai cream for $23 and the foot set for I think it was$14), Kompari, Karuna, Living Proof, Herbivore, Juice, and a bunch of other brands. 

If anybody needs a referral code you can message me (it's good for $10 off). There are also generic codes for the same discount available if you google for them.

Neiman Marcus 

Screen Shot 2017-05-08 at 9.04.09 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-08 at 9.04.09 AM.png

Anyone know what the BeautyCue is this month (and the code)?  Thanks.

The code is CUEMAY. It is for Omorovizca gold rescue cream, Lilah B Divine Duo Lip and Cheek Colors and HUM Raw Beauty to Go Superfood Powder with any $50 beauty purchase.

Omg this would combine with ebates 15% cashback and I'm so tempted 😭😭😭

That's like 40% off anything o_o

@Madeline7 Yes its such a good deal!! It's not quite 40% though, about 32% for everything including beauty. I decided to place an order after work and start a low buy next month 😛

Barneys has several beauty boxes available ranging from $75-350. Ebates is 15% off.

IMG_0056.PNG

I knew about the box but not the 15% ebates.  Thank you for posting!

Trish Mcevoy direct - mystery gift with $100 purchase (TMGIFT).  No idea what it is!

Just a head's up.  Ebates is having a 15% Birthday Sale starting at midnight Eastern time. No idea what sites it's going to apply to but it's worth a look.

Oh my goodness I just ordered some stuff from Teavana. Talk about a battle. I ran in to an issue with almost every step of the ordering process. Enter address. Issue. Enter payment. Issue. Submit payment. Issue. Try a different device. SAME ISSUES AGAIN. But I got a great deal and I'm looking forward to my tea. 

@alexasteph Same thing happened to me when I was trying to buy stuff via Teavana earlier. At least we got an awesome discount & cash back! 👍🏻

testing