Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

@Karmatic At least I wasn't the only one! My internet went down so I needed to order from my phone. I thought that was the source of the problem, but thankfully my internet came back and I was able to do it from my computer. Still ran in to some problems, needed to call freaking STARBUCKS to get my PIN number for my gold card (I ordered enough to earn me a free drink... Um, yeah I want that). When that tea finally comes, I'm gunna need it, ha! 

Doesn't look like Sephora is on the list, but I assume it might just be an one-day discount some time this week.

Ulta & Macy's is 15% only today !!

Also you can get 10% off beauty at Macy's for the next 3 hours!!

Thanks for the heads-up on Ulta! I need more hair gel and this is an awesome bonus! 

@lisainprogress, it does say that stores will be added daily so I believe you are right when you say Sephora will probably be on that list for at least one day.

Also, great heads up on putting the Macys and Ebates discounts together!

Update: @lisainprogress I just got an awesome deal at Macy's. Because of your post I went to their site to see if they had a set of Henkel knives my daughter had on her BB&B wedding registry that they discontinued. Glad I did. Regular price 350.00 on sale for 200.00 got 50.00 off with FRIEND code and getting back 22.50 from Ebates. So a 350.00 knife set for 139.49 Thank You!!!!!!!

Just here to slow clap that deal stacking!

Glad you were able to get such a good deal!! @NancieNano 😉

Bobbi Brown $30 off $80 on gilt city, plus pick 4 minis from today to next Sunday. Combines with the 40% off!!

My order, $163 before samples worth for $55. Super excited! (I waited for this promo lol)

rps20170507_191041.jpg

Can someone explain how exactly gilt city works? Never done it before so wondering how it works.

@jen81 Gilt City is a Groupon-like website. They have online and in-person deals for restaurants, travel, makeup, and other merchandise and service companies. They only have local deals for a select number of major cities, but they also have national deals that are redeemable online. 

They also sometimes have free vouchers that you "RSVP" for. After you RSVP, your voucher is emailed to you (usually within a few hours) with a specific coupon code you can use for a discount at that store. This Bobbi Brown deal is a free voucher, so once you RSVP, your are emailed a code for $30 off your $80 purchase. 

I'll add some more tips in the spoiler:

Spoiler
If you sign up with someone's referral link before your first purchase, you get 25% off your first gilt city purchase (I'm pretty sure that's the current discount, they change it sometimes). The discount will not apply to free vouchers like the Bobbi Brown one, but I'm pretty sure the discount is good for two weeks. 
Once you sign up and are on their mailing list, they send out semi-frequent discount codes, usually 2-4 per month. Some codes are targeted, so they will only work if you received that specific email.
Gilt City is also on Ebates and many other cash-back sites. They are part of the 15% cash back for Ebates now, too!

Thanks for your reply! I went ahead and used the voucher. Forgot about the rebates though, oh well. 

Also, if you have an American Express card, make sure to check your offers!

I currently have one for $10 back on your $50 BobbiBrown.com purchase, before 5/31

And don't forget Ebates, Bobbi Brown is 8% cash back!

@Alicehoopz  @EmilySara  I'm not making a Bobbi Brown purchase but I wanted to applaud you both for being so dealicious (I just made that up) and sharing. Gotta love this community.

@KatieJiang perfect word to add to the "beauty" dictionary:)

Today is the last day for L'occitane free shipping

Cheapest item are soap bars or hand cream for $5

Plus you can get the freebie - Shea Butter Starter Kit

"SHEA98463" <--- I think this automatically added to your cart

Still working and Ebates is 15% off

Thank you @lisainprogress 😊 I wanted to buy the Shea Butter Intensive Hand Balm, it was $36.00 so it also took off $10.00 with this code over $35.00 with free shipping! Yay! Sample's, Shea Butter starter Kit and free gift box for $26.00!

shu uemura (direct) Friends and Fans Event - through May14, 2017

20% off $50+ orders, 25% off $125+ orders

Use code: SHUFF

Internet's back! Marshall's pics I couldn't post yesterday:

mar1.JPGmar3.JPGmar4.JPGmar5.JPGmar2.JPG

My Marshalls had every single shade of the Marc Jacobs eyeshadow palettes 2 days ago. They only had 2 shades last week so check back if you don't find something!

The Marc Jacobs Glow Stick and The Shape Contour Brush are on sale in a package deal for $64 and with the 20% off promo MBJ20 it comes to $51 before tax. 

https://www.marcjacobsbeauty.com/irresistible-glow/highlighter-collection/irresistible-glow-collecti...

Ebates is 15% today, so it makes it even a better deal to stock up 🙂 

2 Replies
testing