Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

@desiraev4  Do you know how long the MJB20 code is valid?

@mbm979 According to Ebates May 8th. 

@desiraev4 Thanks!  I wouldn't have thought to look there....during the F&F sale I went through Top Cashback because the cashback rate was 8%. Though it does seem like the code works regardless of what site you use.  Now I'm off to see what damage I shouldn't do. 🙂

These LORAC sets are on sale for only $5 at Kohl's! Such a great deal! It has a value of $52 (all full sized).

-Unfortunately, shipping is 8.95 unless you spend $75 or FREE with in-store pick up. You can check for availability on their site.

Screen Shot 2017-05-07 at 1.05.27 AM.png

Screen Shot 2017-05-07 at 1.05.32 AM.png

I believe (but am not totally sure) that if you order from one of the in-store kiosks at Kohl's, it makes shipping free (if anyone happens to live close to a Kohl's).

Oooo, I'm going to try that, today. Excellent tip @abbey2400 The high shipping cost at Kohl's relentlessly deters me from shopping there.

Here's the swatches I have of the Dominatrix set.dommm.jpg

Thanks! I bought both. 

My tarte makeup sets has been delivered! I can't wait to unbox but it's at my parent's  home... so I have to wait for another week!! 😞

Anonymous Insider

@Sophiaaax3 I am so happy for you!! Mine hasn't even shipped yet 😞 Ugh. I am dying to see pictures of everyones bags!!!

Woe so fast 🙂 are u in new york?

QVC2 Deal until tomorrow 9 PM EST. $59.50 + $3 shipping. Includes the new Tarte sex kitten palette, sex kitten eyeliner, lights camera lashes mascara, lip sculptor in sangria, eyeshadow brush, and Amazonian clay spf 15 foundation in your choice of 6 shades (all full size).

image.jpg

Sephora Gift Card deal at Kroger (and affiliates). The wording on the coupon makes it seem like you need to purchase something else with the gift cards, but once you buy 3 $15 gift cards and checkout the $10 will come off (so $35 for $45 of gift cards). In store only.

image.jpg

Anonymous Insider

GRRRRRRR I WISH I HAD A KROGER!! WHAT AN AMAZING DEAL!!!!

Illamasqua and Stila are on Haute Look 🙂

Yayy I found the tease and the dreamer today! The dreamer is damaged and a chunk is missing from the lightest pan but I still grabbed it.

I was talking to my cashier about people jamming their fingers in stuff and how it was rude and I heard the customer beside me mumble something, and then her cashier went "yeah, I know right... like this isnt Sephora" and they stared at me.  Excuse me? Sephora or not, people shouldnt be damaging items that are for sale!!! Google if you want swatches!

@sabrinas Agreed so much and I thought the associates' response was rude too. If I were you, I'd write an email to corporate and/or mention what happened on their social media. 

I get that the workers can't control what people do, but at the end of the day it's about hygiene. Technically, they can't sell opened cosmetics and it will end up being destroyed if no one buys it = the store loses money. 

Definitely agree! I hate when I'm in Nordstrom rack and i find something I like but then notice it's been opened and swatched.. 

So, The Marc Jacobs at Marshalls is in my area in MA, too. I took tons of photos but can't post because of an internet outage (aargh, Spectrum/ Charter). There was Makeup Forever Plexigloss Duo, BareMinerals Pop of Passion $6.99, Marc Jacobs Highliner in Lollipop and Navy Noir $7.99, Mac Look in A Box Sultry Diva and Sun Siren $39.99, TooFaced Melted Metal $6.99, Marc Jacobs The Tease and The Enigma $19.99, Stila Jewel Eyeshadow $7.99, a number of Ole Henriksen products, GlamGlow Mud to Foam $24.99, Algenist moisturizers, Illuminage pillowcase $39.99, and lots of items from The Body Shop. I also went to Nordstrom Rack and there were Urban Decay eyeliners, the Balm Manizer Sisters, Smashbox Lighting Theory, Lorac kits, Smashbox brush sets, Laura Geller 4 palette sets, TooFaced Cateyes...

Anonymous Insider

I live in MA as well. Wondering which TJ maxx you went to find the MJ eyeshadows. I would love to pick up The Enigma!

I live in Westborough, and went to Millbury Shoppes to the Marshalls. Want me to grab it for you? I have to pick up my daughter there tonight, anyway. They have a lot of them@Anonymous 

2 Replies
testing