Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

I am in NH and I looked at 3 different stores up here and did not see any MJ eyeshadows 😞 I got a High Liner though, a NARS concealer brush, and the MAC Brush Kit for $10. It was originally $52.50.

They had some of the MJ eyeshadows in the Framingham store and the one in Needham. But I am too lazy to drive.

@ArmyChick84 I'm happy to grab one for you, and mail it. Anybody that wants one, pm me. You can just PayPal me shipping and the cost of eyeshadow and I'll send tomorrow. It's no trouble.

I wish I found a Mac brush kit! That'd be amazing.

Clinique half-price sets are back in stock at Ulta: 2272912 and 2272911 (Great Skin Home and Away for Oily Skin and For Drier Skin). Internet outage in ny area, so I can't post pics.

Does anyone know the birthday code from smash box? 

My birthday was last month and I just had to be logged into my account and it automatically added it with purchase 🙂

@nik6543 hmm it won't add it for me. What was the gift?

@lalalalalalla It was the Always Sharp Waterproof Kohl Liner in Raven. Her was the fine print on my email:

Hope it helps!! 🙂 

"

*Redeem your birthday gift by logging into your Smashcash account on smashbox com. Your gift will be visible within your shopping bag under your rewards. Simply click "REDEEM" to add it to your shopping cart. You must make a purchase on smashbox com redeem your birthday gift. There is a limit of one birthday gift per member per year and birthday gifts cannot be transferred, delayed, exchanged or returned. Offer valid until 4/30/2017."

Marc Jacobs finds @ Tjmaxx today:

Genius gel foundation (shade Fawn Light) $19.99

Dreamer eyeshadow pallet $19.99

Highliner $7.99

Just here to report my Marc Jacobs sightings. Hoping it is helpful for someone out there!

I live in the Chicago suburbs and have spotted the Genius Gel in 62, the darkest contour palette, a couple of nail polishes, the pot concealer in the lightest shade, a couple of highliners (navy, a bright teal and a bright pink) and the eyeshadow palettes in The Enigma, The Lover, The Dreamer, The Night Owl and The Tease. I picked up a couple of the palettes but unfortunately a lot of what I found had been swatched and messed with. Most of what I spotted was at Marshalls, not TjMaxx.

Happy hunting everyone!! 🙂

I should also say, I will probably check a couple of stores again next week. If anyone is on the hunt for something and willing to pay shipping send me a PM and maybe we can work something out!

I PMed you! @snickerdoodle10

Oh wow you found a lot!!!! @Pharm18 i need to check another marshalls and tj maxx today omg, id love to find the dreamer and also foundation!! I was happy finding vamp (and some bite lippies but no colors i liked), so ill check other places today

18318675_813432353516_456345098_o.jpg18338894_813432373476_121876685_o.jpg

I'm so jealous!! 😮

Oh, that reminds me! I saw the Marc Jacobs foundation at Marshall's today, too, but they only had medium to dark shades. They also had a ton of Estee Edit items, like lipsticks, masks, that lipstick transformer, skincare, etc. And they had a bunch of KVD by the registers.

IMG_4012.JPG

So super jealous of the amazing MJ finds! I hope we get some in Canada, I want a couple of the palettes!

Me too 😩 Will you check your stores and ill check mine and lets report if we find some MJ ? 😊

@Pharm18 What an awesome find! Enjoy! 😍

Anonymous Insider

@Pharm18 I am dying for Marc Jacobs Dreamer eyeshadow palette, The Lover & vamp!! If you or anyone else can pick me up one (or all) I will gladly pay them, for your gas and shipping as well!!! I would also love the genius gel foundation in 34 - same thing. If anyone can help me I would be SO extremely grateful!! I will also send a Boxycharm box as a thank you!!!!!!

If anyone is willing to get me a Dreamer palette too, I'll greatly appreciate it!

testing