Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

So much for that no buy. Ended up picking up a bunch of dupes and unique shadows and a few lippies. $40 well spent!! Lol

I also wanted to mention that there's FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING for the international folks! 

You just pushed me over the edge, woman! YAY!

I caved too xD  I can't get enough of the super shock shadows

Which super shock shadows are your favorite Madeline7? I've been considering getting a few to try them but don't know which ones to get.

@mganeshaly My absolute favorite is Moonwalk (a green-brown-gold duochrome).  I also really like Amaze, I Heart This, Reversible, and Sailor.  I recommend applying them with a sponge applicator, brushes and fingers wont give you the full color impact 🙂

@Madeline7 Thank you for the suggestions and tip! 

If anyone is interested in the Allure Beauty Box, MSA posted previews:

allure.JPG

FYI @pixiedust2

@ZombieMetroAnt remember when these used to sell out in a hot minute?

YES @NancieNano!!!  Much like the Target box, LOL!!  Glad I don't have to set my alarm to 1 am anymore 😜🌜 

#wheresMyCoffee

I've never purchased one.  Are they worth it do you think?  I unsubscribed from a couple other ones a few months ago.  So if this one is promising I might go for this one!  😁

@sarahshter Cat Happy

Spoiler
These use to sell out in a hot minute, now they seem to be available a bit longer.  I think it's because everyone is still working through the ginormous stash of goods they include. My Subscription Addiction (MSA) has pics of previous boxes - one of these will definitely save you a trip to the drugstore for a long time!  

In this case I'm going to treat myself (like I never do that anyway).  I'm excited to see what comes.

10% cash back by shopping through Chase!

10%.PNG

@nikabi,  Is this through a Chase site? How do you get the extra cash back?

@NancieNano, yes it's through the Chase website. After signing in, click on the tab on the left side called Ultimate Rewards then at the top of the page, Earn Points --> Shop through Chase then a list of the merchants with extra cash back will appear. From what I can tell it works just like other cash back websites such as Ebates, but I think you have to have one of their rewards credit cards to access it. Also, make sure to check out using the Chase card.

Thank you 🙂

Anonymous Insider

25% off and free shipping at Stila! Today only; Code 25OFF

Screen Shot 2017-05-05 at 1.05.43 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-05-05 at 1.05.54 PM.png

Paul & Joe Summer collection is live on Beautyhabit (a dot com) and there's this adorable train case free with a $65 purchase...

Screen Shot 2017-05-05 at 11.45.19 AM.png

Free shipping at $75. Also, 15th anniversary collection, complete with cat-shaped eyeshadows AND lipsticks is still available. (Just caved and ordered one. Still proud of myself for resisting this long.)

also dose of colors is 20% off again between 12-5 PM PST code is HAPPYHOUR

Kylie Lip Kits are buy one get one free!!!

testing