Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

@angeliquec yup I got mine too yesterday, such a great deal!

I called again and told them that my order status showed a different product but she told me it was the Bestseller set so who knows? Guess I will have to decide what to do if the Kyoto sets get delivered in a few days.

Couldn't cancel it.

You might still get it. *fingers crossed* for you. :=)

It's listed as the KYOTO CLEANSE KIT on my order and not the Bestseller's kit. Oh well, it was worth a shot.  

Ah you must have posted this while I was typing out my last post. Hopefully we are actually shipped the Bestseller set or I'm going to return them.

Aw bummer. My confirmation says bestsellers kit so I'm guessing it was an error they have now fixed.

I feel like this is false advertisement, no where does it show or say Kyoto cleanse set when i ordered or on my email confirmation. The product page still shows the description for the bestsellers set. If they don't honor the product I actually ordered for I'm not going to be happy at all. 

I grabbed two, thanks for sharing!!

$8.95 for shipping?! Is there a way to sign in as a rouge and get free shipping? Shessh!!

@lylysa @angeliquec @misscg  Ordering 2 gets you free shipping. One for mom, one to keep 😄

@RGbrown Thanks for pointing this out!! Might end up being 2 for me none for Mom lol

Aww snap! Maybe one for my mom and one for my bf's mom!

Now the option is back on the table! Reeling me in there, RGbrown! Good one! Haha!

Good question, I was actually curious on whether or not there's any way to at least enter a login to confirm a Beauty Insider status to gain points too.

Sadly, there's no way to get the free Flash shipping.  However, as long as your email address for JCPenney is the same as your Beauty Insider email, you will earn the points.

I wonder if ordering directly from sijcp will finally get me on the mailing and email list!!!

😕

Hmm, I may just continue the hunt for a mother's day gift then.

Thanks for the info, angeliquec! I appreciate it!

Holyyyyy cow! That's a good deal!

I agreeeeee!!!! but do I need anymore skincare? Nooooooo 😉

I'm in the same boat with you!

I got this set during Christmas as a part of a gift to my bf's mom and she loved it. Since mother's day is coming up, maybe I should snag one as a restock to her.....hmmmm, options!

For those, who missed NET-A-PORTER beauty kit, it is back in stock. And trust me - kit is freaking awesome.

NET-A-PORTER.jpg

testing