Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Anonymous Insider

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

MY TARTE BAG PICKS:
- Unicorn Bag

- Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation in Medium Neutral

- Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush in Exposed

- Drench Lip Splash Lipstick in Cabana Boy

- Limited-Edition Clay Pot Waterproof Shadow Liner in White

- Lights, Camera, Flashes Statement Mascara in Black

- Swirl Power Contour & Bronzer Brush

I have a BUNCH of Tarte blushes but I couldn't believe I didn't have Exposed (I'm sure I have it in a palette somewhere but not in a single...). I also wanted Cabana Boy lip splash lipstick and the contour & bronzer brush when they first release but I never picked them up. Normally these offers don't excited me because it seems like stale leftovers - but this bag really is a great deal!! Especially with the $10 coupon...YASSSSSSS!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂

Anonymous Insider

I just placed my order for the Tarte bag plus another Sephora order for the perfume mini (I love collecting them but hate spending 250 points on them...) and completely forgot to use ebates too 😞 I hate when I get so stressed about checking out before things are gone that I lose my head. I love the ebates reminder in the corner - but because it pops up ALLLLLLLLLLL the time I forget it's there!! I'm so use to having to look past it when I am on the beauty board or browsing that when its time to use it, I don't see it!!! #thestruggle So your not alone @mztm 😛

My choices

- Purple bag

- Confidence Creamy Powder Foundation

- Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface

Amazonian Butter Lipstick in Watermelon

- clay pot waterproof shadow liner in rose gold

- best in faux lash extending fibers

- Swirl Power Contour & Bronzer Brush

My set have a value of $156 excluding their makeup bag

Anonymous Insider

GREAT PICKS!! @Sophiaaax3

@Sophiaaax3 i almost choose the purple bag , but i have the purple bag also from their holiday also the rose gold pot liner..but i chickened out ..lol 🙂

I already have the swirl power contour brush ..i found it too big to use for contour..let me know how you find it 🙂

I got: unicorn fabric cosmetic bag, Amazonian clay full coverage airbrush foundation in fair honey, Amazonian clay 12-hour blush in exposed (nude pink), limited-edition tarteist quick dry matte lip paint in fairytale (mint), clay pot waterproof shadow liner in rose gold, lights camera lashes 4-in-1 mascara in black, bronze & glow contour brush

I might not actually use the mint lipstick (we shall see), but it was too fun to pass up.

Anonymous Insider

@purly Your bag sounds so fun!! 😛 I agree, with the deal its a great time to get something fun/ a gamble because your basically getting it for free!! I can't wait to see everyones bag...I hope everyone posts on the haul page!! 

@purly nice selections 🙂 pls update on review for the Amazonian powder foundation

There are a couple of reviews of it on youtube if you want to check those out.

You can still use ebates @mztm just click on it - in other words open a shopping ticket - before midnight on the date you placed your order. If ebates doesn't credit you automatically, open a 'where's my cashback' inquiry and provide your order info to ebates and they will credit you. Happy shopping!!

Anonymous Insider

@BB541 I had no idea about this - THANK YOU so much!! Fingers crossed it works, I just did it so hopefully my two orders will count. Thanks again!! XO

Oh no! @Anonymous I didn't think to mention that you still have to have one shopping trip per order per day...just like you would if you clicked through ebates. So for two orders you need to have clicked to open two shopping trips, etc.

I have the ebates button, so I get prompted if the site I'm shopping on is on ebates. Having the button is also an easy way to know instantly of any discounts or coupons offered through ebates at that time, and it updates regularly. (I do not work for ebates LOL...just a fan)

Does the code come right away after signing up?

Yes, use an email address that you have not signed up for emails.

I ended up googling for promo codes and found one retail me not for $10 off. Not a bad deal for all this stuff 😏

whoa nice, I couldn't get that code to work (though maybe because I already am signed up for emails...probably used a code ages ago haha)

but I found a 15% cashback on couponcabin, which btw I've been using a lot lately - lots of additional deals compared to ebates. so I still saved $9 extra.

a deal isn't a deal until it's a double deal.

I believe so because i just signed up for account this morning. Anyway I wished  I knew about couponcabin, I used ebates instead.

right!? there's always that risk in rushing through a purchase vs waiting until people have cracked all the best deals

but with this bag, there's also the risk of it selling out too!

I don't know how if anyone has already posted this but Marc Jacobs Beauty has 20% off everything with code MJBFRIENDS.  The promotion is on until the code has been used 5000 times or Fri. May 5 whichever comes first.  I just checked and the code is still working.IMG_0092.PNG

Folks in the Bay Area !!

Memebox pop-up sale from 10am - 5pm (tomorrow and friday), everything will be $5 or less !!

Address: 965 Mission St. San Francisco, CA 94130

*check out their instagram for some items for sale*

I assume they're getting rid of their inventory since they changed the format on their site 😕 As a side note, I tried convincing my sister to drop by the sale since she likes k-beauty, but in her words "memebox really asking people to cut work" lol 😄

Thank you, @lisainprogress, for the heads up. I was able to go today at around noon and lots of things were already sold out. I asked the girls who were ringing up purchases if they are going to restock for tomorrow (Friday) and they said they only had the minis (4 for $1), and smaller items to restock. Some other lady even looked around and said she didn't think they'd have a lot left for tomorrow. However, as I was being wrung up, I asked the cashier if she tried the Donkey mask and she said she tried the sleeping one and when I said that there were only the gel moisturizer left on the shelf, the other cashier overheard and said that she saw one more package in the back and that she would get it for me. They were totally cool and friendly, so I was super happy to get the Donkey sleeping mask before I completely checked out.

So anyone going tomorrow, I hope they find some more stock and that you are able to pick up some good items.

testing