Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Ladies, I`m sorry for late response. @Alicehoopz @lisainprogress @Ispend2much6 @mdgraz I subscribed to PORTER magazine in January, I think, when they offered Kevyn Aucoin gift. I received my gift, but I think it was in the end of February. So, everything was fine, but took a long time.

Yeah honestly I'm pretty frustrated with Porter. They told me I should have had my foreos by April 18th. Still no sign of them. And the wording is tricky regarding if the gift is mysteriously lost ("as is with no warranty or guarantee").

I feel like I spent $25 on a magazine...which I guess I did. But I never would have without the promise of a gift 😡

I messages Omorovicza to ask if this is legitimate.  I'll report back.  I would totally do this. @Sansara

I'm still waiting for the Foreo items from the last offer @Sansara ... which I made way back in March 😕 

I got my second Porter magazine, so I assume they have my address lol I'll let you know when I receive it so I can give (others who are interested in the offers) the "waiting period"

@lisainprogress  from their site:

To receive your free gift, subscribe online using the unique URL or quote the promotional code when ordering over the telephone with our Customer Care team, both of which are advertised in each edition of PORTER. The offer is valid for subscribers residing in the United States and Canada while supplies last.

Your gift will be sent separately to your first issue of PORTER and you should allow up to 28 working days for it to arrive with you. If you have gifted a subscription, the gift will be sent to the address of the recipient.

We are not able to track your gift, but if it has not arrived within this timeframe, please contact us on the details above for assistance.

Thanks for the info @Ispend2much6

I just realized that I actually received my first issue from the subscription, not second... I was counting the one I already had as part of the subscription when it wasn't! I'll wait the "28 days" then to see if I receive anything. I'll contact CS probably mid-may.

Thanks again!!!

You're welcome!  Hope it arrives soon.

Thank you so much! It looks like a nice magazine. Great tub reading material. 

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but I just found that the Tatcha Bestsellers Set is $59 on the Sephora website, but only $27 on the JCPenney website (product # 4546996).

JCP_Tatcha.JPG

Just an update, my JCPenney email is the same as my Sephora one so this order now shows under my Sephora account order history.  It does show the Bestsellers Set and already has a tracking number created.  Same as @misscg, the order will be shipped UPS 3 day. 

I called and spoke to a representative who was completely unhelpful, then got transferred to her supervisor who checked my email confirmation, item page and track order status and confirmed that I (and I'm sure all of you) will definitely be receiving the bestsellers set (that they don't even have a Kyoto Cleansing thing in stock), and that it must be a mistake that IT will address

(PS. I took screenshots of all)

@Sihara @Froley I just got shipping confirmation from Sephora. I didn't expect it to really ship from the Sephora warehouse and it still shows as the bestsellers kit. Also says it should come tomorrow and was shipped ups 3 day. Completely different from what the jcp site originally said that it'd be shipped by usps. Also on the Sephora side it mentions nothing about the Kyoto set so I'm kind of convinced it's the bestseller!!!

@misscg Yes! Man, what a roller coaster this order was lol.

@Sihara Great! I'm excited again now lol

Omg, I really really want to get it but I have to save up $$$$$ for big project. 

I really hope everyone who orders this gets the Bestsellers Set! FYI about returns though -- the website says "by mail only". Of course, this could be wrong/outdated info .. but just a heads up!

Spoiler

jcpenney website > Customer Service > sephora faq

"returns & exchanges

If you are not completely satisfied with Sephora merchandise purchased at jcpenney.com, please return your purchase in new or gently used condition for a full refund of the merchandise price including taxes to your original form of payment.  The merchandise may be returned by mail only.

Sephora items are not eligible for exchange via mail." 

@angeliquec I just clicked on the "Check Store Availability" and it's showing the product as Kyoto Cleanse Kit which is $27 on Sephora's site

18238544_10206868136020971_4084120878336969198_o.jpg

I don't know if we will receive the Bestsellers set and it's just a mistake in pricing on their part but my confirmation email at least shows it as the Bestsellers set with the lower price.

See what your order (order status) shows on the JCP website. 

Shoot, mine does show Kyoto Cleanse. I'm going to cancel..

-_- I ordered hours ago and in my email it says bestsellers kit, when i check on the site it says Kyoto cleanse. I don't want that mess at all. What a waste of time and money. I absolutely hate return shipping things.

@misscg @Froley @mdgraz I just received my order today, and even though my order history did end up saying Kyoto Cleanse, I actually received the Tatcha Bestsellers Kit!  Hopefully if you ordered, you'll receive it as well.  🙂

32 Replies
testing