Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

I just placed an order thanks so much! I bought my first Jo Malone candle in Sweet Almond & Macaroon, and another 8 oz NEST candle in the Ocean Breeze & Sea Salt Scent. 

@LCResz where do I find the $25 off 100 offer? I'm checking out the site, it looks good!

Nvermind I see it at the top of the page. I'm going to get some Chanel stuff 🙂

Glad you were able to use it! I am so excited to get my Star Magnolia 😉

MJ LE bronzer back in stock on MJ beauty direct 🙂 The code Velvet is not working for me but I read on MSA it needs a $50 buy in to be applied. 

Ebates @ 4% 

216F940B-159E-44FF-8686-D8951DC419E5.pngCult Beauty: Free FS eye cream when you spend 70+GBP on Dr. Dennis Gross. 

I think it was discussed somewhere that they switched warehouse and now you have to pay duties when shipping to Canada? My last purchase was the spring GWP and I did not get charged for duties. Did anyone make any purchase after that? Would love to hear your experience. 

I don't know.  But I know my stuff still takes forever to get here to the US East Coast.  But, no duties charged.

Received my Marc Jacobs Mystery Kit today.  I selected the teal bag.  Happy with the results!

Spoiler
Style Eye-Con No. 3 in 122 The Seductress: $39
Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara in 10 Noir: $26
Enamored Hi-Shine Lacquer in 168 Showgirl: $18

FullSizeRender(8).jpg

Gorgeous nail color!  What a great bag! 🙂

Such a good bag!   Mine are coming on Monday and I can't wait to see what I got!  

Good choice

Whoa this is wayyy better than I was expecting! Nice score @shimmerbait 😉

What did you get.

@howconnie  Click on the spoiler drop down to see!  I didn't want to ruin surprises for anyone!

@shimmerbait very nice!!  Me likey....

Image result for very nice gif

It's such a gamble with these mystery bags & I'm glad you got a winner!! 

Anonymous Insider

I am DEAD - HOW DID I MISS THIS?!?!?!? WHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYY?! Night ruined 😞

Not beauty related, but I thought many of us could take advantage of this: 

Free o.b. tampons (receive either 40-count box or a full-value coupon)! Go to landing dot smiley360 dot com/landingpage1769/ob_survey.php

Take a quick two-question survey and the freebie should be on its way! 😄

Le Metier de Beaute coupon: 25% off any purchase. Enter code springcolor25 at checkout. Expires April 30

Biossance has two 4 mL samples for free if you pay the $4 shipping and handling fee. 

I love them too! ❤️

I can't recommend these products enough.

testing