Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

I am in the Chicago area and have come across a couple of Bite lipsticks at my local TJ Maxx and Marshalls. They were the old formula and I only saw Pepper and a really bright hot pink. The price was 9.99.

@purly Someone mentioned earlier that they had seen some of the discontinued Bite lipsticks (The line before Amouse Bouche) at their TJMAXX I believe.

Went to my local TJ Maxx yesterday and picked up some Make Up For Ever eye liners for 6.99 a piece! and also a lipstick from them for 6.99 too! Came looking for Bite, walked out with Make Up For Ever. 

Yup- I saw some there today, as well as KVD eyeliners, Butter London eyeliner, and some Algenist products.

I have a unique code for $20 off $100 at Space NK direct. Received it through referral to one of my other emails. Don't plan on using it, I was just curious if it would work lol

The code does apply to my cart, so I assume you can check out fine, or at least test it out.

~ Full disclosure ~

Spoiler
Since it's technically a "referral" code, I will be getting $20 credit in my account <--- I really don't know how the referral works on there... but also I can't find the email that I open for the code !! It somehow disappear 😧 I checked everything in that account and nada!

Side note: I don't think the code expires until the Sept.

The code does not combine with the $150 GWP they have going on. Definitely test the other codes, I know "magic" works. 

Please PM me ~ I don't get notifications 😜

Marc Jacobs cosmetics website has some sort of "Mystery Kit" deal with three full sized products for $39. Not sure what's in them.

There are MJ mystery kit spoilers on the mysubscriptionaddition forum 🙂  Every bag has an eyeshadow trio

I bought all 3. I have a feeling it was a bad idea, but I couldn't decide which color to go with.  I'm the reason they put a color option on a mystery bag 😉 

I randomly couldn't sleep last night and saw the e-mail from Marc Jacobs. I was about to purchase 2, but held back since I purchased the 4 lip glosses from the Sephora sale. I'm relieved that it is sold out so I won't buy it though I'm really aching to see what you guys get!

I saw it last night too @wwTraveler but fell asleep before I even looked on the site. Then around 8:30 I decided to buy 2 and my bank locked my card. I'm having serious fomo right now but I'll live. 

Womp womp 🙁 The universe is telling me I have too much makeup and as I was checking out my bank decides to restrict my activity for possible fraud....within that 5 minute phone call they all sold out😭 Urgggg

Ohhh that's the trick then. I had the discount in my cart but I logged in..And it kicked it out

But I also managed to resist as a result, baha! Post what you guys get! 🙂 

@kso1225 Congrats on the purchase! I'd love to know what you got. I'm very tempted to buy the bags, but I got a lot of stuff recently so I just should stop. 😉 

*in Kimberly Clark's voice* I don't need it and I'm not gonna buy it! 

Thanks @Karmatic!  Though condolences might be more appropriate at this point lol.  The whole "Ultra limited" thing pulled me in too. I should really make myself rewatch a KC video before purchasing anything. 

I did the same. For some reason I was also allowed to use the Welcome15 discount even though I used it before.

I really couldn't decide and was afraid I would pick the worst option if I only got one. I think they did it that way on purpose.

@Christin13 the discount worked for me too and I'm pretty sure I've used it before. I didn't log in to my account though so maybe that's why?  I almost went with just 2 bags but figured I might as well get the third too since I had the discount working.

I was not signed in either. I did the same thing. I had two in my bag and then the discount worked so I justified adding the third.

Report back on what's in blue so I can decide whether to buy it! If it's still around by then.

Sure thing, @purly

Yay @kso1225! Can you please post them as a haul when they come in?! I am so curious 😄 

Will do @Mcakes! I haven't posted a haul in a looooong time but I'll try to remember.  I was doing so good being discriminating with my purchases until this month, when my heart took over my credit card and bought everything.  

1 Reply
testing