Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Has anyone gotten this to work?  I tried it on a sale item, no luck.  It didn't work on an item that was NOT in the new section either.  Thanks.

@Ispend2much6 It works but there are A LOT of exclusions. Sale, as you said, new items, as well as kits. Individual items that I've tried have for the most part worked though. For example, you can use the code on gilded honey by itself but it won't apply to the gelato illuminator palette or the set with all 4 of the gelato highlighters. 

@lippieaddict19  Thank you!  Sure enough, I was trying for forbidden items. 🙂

Her shipping minimum is lowered, too! It's at $20 right now instead of $50.

Screen Shot 2017-04-25 at 4.52.26 PM.png

This is probably a dumb question....but is there any pattern to how often Saks has the 20% off codes (particularly ones good on beauty/fragrance?)  Kind of kicking myself for not paying more attention because I just looked and saw some stuff I would like to try..

I would suspect people who buy beauty items. All my shopping on Saks is for Handbags/Clothing so I get a lot of codes for those items and I noticed all my emails are targeted to that. @mbm979

I am not sure of the pattern but they seem pretty frequent- every couple of months at least. 

Thanks!  I need to start spending more attention when they do pop up.  I like the idea of being able to stack codes too.

Marc Jacob O!Mega bronzer is back in stock on Sephora

I have a Saks 20% off code. Please PM me if you want it! Expires tonight. 

Edit: claimed! 

This isn't a specific deal that I'm posting about, but an FYI.

Most people know about the deals you can find at TJ Max.

I live in FL, and we have a chain of stores called Bealls Outlet.  I am fairly certain that they go from Florida to about Tennessee, they are also sometimes called Burkes Outlet.  I started working at bealls outlet about a year and a half ago as a little part time job.  I had no idea some of the stuff that comes in that store.

I have found Philosophy body wash and makeup, Stila concealer, foundation, and the magnificent metals foil eyeshadows, benefit's gimme brow, Urban Decay liquid and crayon eyeliners, full size Chloe perfume (I paid $6.00 for!), fat girl slim, and the Nars Andy Warhol lip glosses that came in the soup can.  Among many many other things.  All of these are authentic, exact same packaging, colors etc and were all less than half full price (plus I got 20% off of that with my discount). Not to ramble, but I know I had no idea about bealls outlet carrying those brands like TJ max does and thought I would share with y'all!

I've mail ordered some items from them; they do have great sales.

40% off Laura Geller with code FAST40 (exclusions apply, including Diamond Dust highlighter) + 2 piece mini gift.  (from RougeBeka site)

For anyone who likes the Sol de Janeiro Bum Bum cream, I signed up for emails on Sol de Janeiro direct and got a 20% off code: SDJBEAUTY20 😄

It may work without signing up for emails too.

Glossybox has a 50% off your first box for new subscribers- code "april50."  @tsavorite  didn't know if you were interested in this. 

@Ispend2much6,

Thank you for the tag! Glossybox shows what's coming in the April box and it's not a good fit for me, colorpop matte liquid lipsicks, etc.   I hope that you like it, and the Mother's Day Box!   🙂

Macy's was giving away a mystery gift last week with a $50 purchase; here's mine:

IMG_1909.JPG

Costco online. Looks like you don`t need membership for this purchase.

sultra.jpg

Ebates is back at 4% for the last day of the VIB sale! Time to get those last minute orders in 🙂

benjabelle (direct) - They sell brush trees and brush cleansers - 25% off spring sale. Email did not say when sale ends.

Use code: SpringSale 

CVS online has 30% off beauty and their K Beauty section just launched. 

Spoiler
Capture.JPG
testing