Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Here is my 15% Saks coupon code. Expiring today. Enjoy. Please comment if used 

SAKSEMXNFDF4

Ulta

Another surprise Beauty Break! with $40 purchase. Can be found under the "Gift with Purchase tab"

Product ID 15401139

Gift includes:

• Amazing Grace Spray Mini
  • Amazing Grace Shampooo, Bath and Shower Gel (1.0 oz)
  • Amazing Grace Whipped Body Creme (1.0 oz)
  • Pure Grace Shampoo, Bath and Shower Gel (1.0 oz)
  • Pure Grace Whipped Body Creme (1.0 oz)

Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 12.08.05 AM.png

Thank you @KatieJiang!  This is a great time to pick up some sunscreen.

I too would like to stand in line for anyone's 20% off Saks coupon 😬

It's a long shot, but if anyone isn't going to use their 20% saks code, I would love one:)

do you still need a code @StephaniLynn?

@shirleylin88 Sorry for the late response. Yes please:)

If anybody has a Saks coupon they're not gonna use would you please let me have it? I'm dying for the new Guerlain Bronzers!

Becca up to 75% off on HauteLook.

Tony Moly anti-aging pumpkin sheet masks are showing up as $0.93 on Ulta's website. All of the other formulas are still $3.75, so this is a good steal! 

Sephora Favorites Chic It Easy is back in stock right now!

Missed it again, hope I get it soon. Thanks

Chic It Easy is still showing OOS for me, but the discounted Give Me Some Lip & Liner is back in stock, for anyone who missed it the first go-around!

http://www.sephora.com/give-me-some-lip-liner-P413248?skuId=1859388

OOS again 😞

Run, don't walk to your local TJX. Found these bite luminous cream lipsticks today, $9.99:

bite.jpg

Thank you so much for posting this @CC3616! I finally had the chance to pop into mine today and I found these! Unfortunately they look like they all have been used/swatched 😞 But it was exciting to see them there lol. I hope my store gets some more in 😄 

Whuuuttt!  Will have to pop by tomorrow.

wow! I need to check mine!

OMgoodness!!!! What a great find.  😄

OMG!

Saks promo 20%

SAKSENMVMPKG

1 Reply
testing