Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Sorry it was working before. It said discount ends at 2PM EST, but I tried the code and it worked after 2PM but I guess the code stopped working.. I wished I caught on earlier because I was still deciding what to get and now the deal is gone. :[

Same with me @Sophiaaax3. There was this same deal Friday, so maybe they'll do it again tomorrow. 😕

Hopefully!

I'm getting "This coupon is no longer available." Is it just me?

Sorry it was working before. It said discount ends at 2PM EST, but I tried the code and it worked after 2PM but I guess the code stopped working.. I wished I caught on earlier because I was still deciding what to get and now the deal is gone. :[

Yay! I love when they have the $10 off $25 🙂 Thanks for sharing!

The Body Deli - 20% off

Spoiler

If you can't make it, bring it to you... Coachella Date Festival 20% Off Storewide Sale •  48 Hours Only

Our Headline Feature • Shop Now

Coachella Honey Date Scrub • April 15 & 16 • 20% Off Everything Body Deli Made Products Only

CVS online – get 40% off on any CVS brands, and 20% off other brands! Use code LOVEU40, ends 4/15.
Free shipping on $49 purchase(after the discount), or $5.49 for shipping.

QVC - all beauty is on 6 easy payments. They have all sorts of brands like Tatcha, Josie Moran, Tarte etc. Worth a peek 😉

I always check QVC before making a purchase because many times, especially on IT Cosmetics, they will be a little cheaper and many times it includes a brush with the product for the same price or a little less.

Ulta:

Free Full size Clinique "all about eyes" eye cream ($32 value) with any Clinique purchase.

Online: Unique code emailed to you today.

In-store coupon:

Screen Shot 2017-04-15 at 4.18.35 AM.png

Gilt

Three Allure Beauty Boxes, Eyeshadow Palette & Magazine
Three-month subscription to Allure Beauty Box
Full-size eyeshadow palette
One-year subscription to Allure
Allure Beauty Box subscription will automatically renew at a rate of $15 per month; however, customers may change or cancel at any time
$96 $29

I Just found what the eyeshadow is: Doucce Freematic Eye Shadow ($35 value)

Today's Smashbox deal:

TRY IT KIT: MASCARA + LASH PRIMER $12 (was $24), code "MASCARAKIT".

Estée Lauder direct-

20% off all double wear use code DWIPSY20, ends 5/31. ❤️

Stage stores-

IN STORE & ONLINE
$10 OFF* $25 BEAUTY BAR PURCHASE
PURCHASES (works on Pur)
use online code BEAUTY
VALID THROUGH 4/16/2017
*(Excludes all fragrances, Estée Lauder, Clinique, Lancôme, Smashbox, Origins, Elizabeth Arden, Fashion Fair, Spot On Values (any prices with 8¢ endings), Doorbusters, Cyber Deals, gift cards and previous purchases. 

It's already been posted before, but there's always new deals on Gilt City!

Notably (for me at least), The Girl And The Water is on there for 50% off credit to their website.  And it includes brands which are usually excluded.  I got this so quick you wouldn't believe, plus I had a ton of promo codes I used!!! I got gorgeous new swimwear, yoga wear and swim coverups.

There's also some Ren, Artis and Origins on there but it's all free coupons that they send you, so you don't need a promo code for them.

Anyways, if you're interested, I can send you an invite to create a new account and you either get $25 or 25% off your first purchase over $75 (not sure which it is since my app says $25 and website says 25% lol...).

EDIT: The fine print states that you have to spend $25 to get the free lip gloss.  I missed reading that.

Piggybacking onto ClassicallyFab's post:

This offer is also good for sale items.  Their powder shadows are only $6!  The free lip gloss is the shade Tender.  Add the code "jackie15" for an extra 15% discount!

final.jpg

Ooooo! @Ispend2much6 Amazing! 🛍

I hope I caught you before you ordered, @ClassicallyFab!

You did! I'm loving you for this. Soooooo many great deals this Spring!

testing