Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

SkinStore save up to 40% in the Easter sale, and use code EASTER to save 22% on regularly priced items.

Endanger.jpg

Thanks! Do you have a referrals code for SkinStore?

29% off Sunday Riley.
  Use Code:  29SUNDAY   Expires: April 24, 2017

28% off Stila.
  Use Code:  28STILA   Expires: April 15, 2017

25% off Beauty Favorites.
  Use Code:  SKIN25   Expires: December 25, 2018

25% off Laura Geller.
  Use Code:  25LAURA   Expires: April 24, 2017

25% off Hairmax.
  Use Code:  25HAIRM   Expires: April 24, 2017

25% off Eve Lom.
  Use Code:  25EVE   Expires: April 13, 2017

25% off Top Products.
  Use Code:  SKIN25   Expires: September 24, 2019

20% off Sitewide.
  Use Code:  SKIN20   Expires: January 28, 2020

15% off FOREO Luna 1.
  Use Code:  LUNA   Expires: November 30, 2017

40% off Clarisonic Mia 2 Gift Sets Was: $205 Now: $125.
 Expires: April 29, 2017

Free Jurlique Full Size Citrus Hand Cream and Beauty Bag with $75 Jurlique order.
 Expires: April 14, 2017

Thanks for all of that work, @ClassicallyFab!

IMG_0040.PNGClinique.com has a free 4pc select your own gift w/$35 purchase and stacks w/15% off sign up discount.  

not sure if this was mentioned already, but Dermstore is having 20% off all natural products! Bareminerals, Indie Lee, Juice Beauty, and a lot of other great brands are included!! Ends 4/16 🙂 

Thanks for the reminder! I've just started shopping on Dermstore this year and really love their service and the variety of natural products they have. 

The code is unique per user, but good on all items. It looks like their rewards system also has a multiplier going on, $170 order got me 810 points. Ebates is also doing 4% back

what store @alexislove

Algenist up to 60% off on HauteLook.

Spectrum Collection Brushes

Dermstore is sending out 25% coupons.  Good on ALL brands including Sunday Riley and Drunk Elephant.  I got the jumbo Good Genes for $118!

If anyone has a coupon that I can use, I would really appreciate it.  I didn't get one for some odd reason.  I found a 25% discount code online SKIN25 but it doesn't apply to all brands and I'm looking to replenish my Drunk Elephant supply which naturally is an excluded brand.

if anyone has an extra code would they share it? Thank youuuuU!!

@alexislove Can you share the code or is it unique? Thanks!

can you tell me what the e-mail subject line is? 🙂 thanks!

Dermstore has been killing it lately. Fast shipping, a random free sample, and really good sales.

@jessikacast Were your orders packaged properly? I received a large order on Tuesday sans any packaging materials.  Products were leaking and boxes were smooshed/smashed.

@halfrican

Oh no! I've ordered from them five times and they've all been packaged well, no smashed packaging or leaky products. Did you contact them about it?

@jessikacast

Thanks for your feedback. They offer good deals but I was afraid of this being a trend. The Dermstore is sending replacements for the damaged items.  I respect them fixing the issue.

do they ship in Canada?

testing