Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

That's awesome @Ispend2much6!!!

Alyaka

e907244d-e03d-4445-b2d9-4919da93631f.jpg

Estee Lauder one day only.

rps20170412_001702.jpg

I had grabbed a fluid metals in my last order and I went for more. They're really, really pigmented (03-06!) and I find them completely different from the Stila variation. Not as glittery/no fallout. As for the gifts, the Revitalizing stuff is the $184 value, but I personally like the Nutritious line. That cream has caffeine in it and it depuffs like a boss. Get the Ampoules sample while you can at checkout, those things are SO potent.

Hey lovelies!

So a girl I'm in a group with was talking to the  manager at a Sephora store she goes to and he told her that this upcoming 15% off sale will be the only sale for the rest of the year. Sephora will not be having the end of the year 20% off sale. They have a lot of new product launches towards the end of the year that they will be focusing on instead ๐Ÿ˜”

If that's true, I'm definitely taking my business elsewhere. They don't have anything that's enticing anymore especially since SpaceNK is growing in the US and I've discovered the awesomeness of Cult Beauty.

Anonymous Insider

Great marketing by the manager:

Manager:  Come and buy NOW cuz this is the only discount you'll get!

Customer:  Oh, my goodness!  Gotta buy that, that, this, that, that, never be this low again, so might as well by this, too.

Manager:  (Laughs evilly--(is that a word?:))

๐Ÿ˜•

Given how competitive physical and online stores are for beauty sales, I doubt this claim. Sephora's 15% discount barely warrants a look when one can find 20-25% off with patience. I doubt the various sales offered by Sephora in the fall/holiday season are being reconsidered.

If that's true, that would be super disappointing

As a former employee and someone who is friends with several SA's, I can assure you that no store manager would have any sale info this far ahead of time. The company just doesn't operate that way. I would say it's a safe bet that the sale in Oct/Nov will happen as usual. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

There goes my love for Sephora... 

idk if I really believe any of the SAs anymore. Mine told me this upcoming 15% off sale was going to change to June lol

A woman in International mall told me it will happen at the end of April when I asked her about middle March and right there my hubby really wanted the Hermes perfume ๐Ÿ˜‚ I feel like she said that due to my hubby's face that time "Honie, it's too long I can't wait" haha 

Dr. Brandt direct. 45% off regularly priced products with code fb45. Shipping is $6.95.

Does anyone know of any active Gilt City codes right now other than the new member ones? I dont think there's any, but ugh I wish there was.  I need more The Girl And The Water vouchers, lol! Yay cheap swimwear!

@sabrinas I posted earlier today that FaceBook mobile is giving me offers. One of them is 30% off Gilt for a max discount of $75. Maybe your FaceBook has it, too. ๐Ÿ˜Š

@ClassicallyFab Wow thats generous! Where did you find that? I found an offers tab but it shows I have none saved, not sure if thats the right one!

@stemchick I do not ๐Ÿ˜ž But thank you!

@sabrinas  The one I saw a couple of weeks ago was "fb30."  It's worth a shot.

@Ispend2much6 @ClassicallyFab You guys might chuckle, but I figured that the codes werent working for me and nothing was coming up and I needed to buy the voucher, so I just got what I wanted around 1pm today.  Fast forward to now, a few hours later, and I got the FB prompt for the 30% off, LOL..... I contacted customer service though and they are refunding $25 to my paypal (it was 30% off up to $25), so yay!!!

That's awesome!  @sabrinas  I love it when customer service likes to make their customers happy.

OMG! Why does that Always happen?! SOOOOO glad they refunded you. That's really good customer service. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hmmm, offers pop up when I scroll my feed and, then, there's an option to add them...

Not a code, but if you have a Bank of America credit card, you might have a 10% cash back deal. 

testing