Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

OLE HENRIKSEN direct:

Screen Shot 2017-04-11 at 6.37.50 PM.png

Ulta's whole Spring Fling collection is 5 for $10. Some of it is cute, too. http://www(dot)ulta(dot)com/ulta/promotion/buy-more-save-more/detail/0000154654?irgwc=1&AID=165159&PID=57486&CID=af_165159_57486_&Ns=product(dot)price%7C1

I've noticed a lot of fragrances on Overstock posted at significant discounts. I'm not sure if they're legit? I don't know where overstock gets its stock from. Or perhaps they are old? I know fragrances tend to change over time.

I got perfume from Overstock again recently (Viktor + Rolf), and the Secret Service unique code was cut out. I called, and was sent another perfume, and, AGAIN, the code was cut out. The perfume seemed legit, though.

Secret service code?

They're unique codes inside the V+R perfumes that can be redeemed for perks.

Unicorn Lashes Direct
Ploss_Bank error Commerce Insur. 2 22 2017.jpg

Can you not use a debit for Flex payments on Beautylish anymore? I know I used it at the end of last year, has it changed since?

I've only ever used debit cards. Placed an order a few months ago no problem. 

I used a debit card for Flex payments on an order I placed last month

Anyone here who works in healthcare/is a student?

I'd like to vouch for the Jaanuu scrubs--I got mine in the mail last week, had them hemmed at my local dry cleaners and am amazed at how stylish I look at work. They're not that much more expensive than Grey's Anatomy scrubs and I think they're loads better--in fabric quality, cut and style. I used a referral coupon to get $25 off $75 bc I'm a cheapskate 🙃

Is this new...? Facebook mobile has an offers section. I have a code for 30% off my Gilt order, and a coupon for 50% off Ella + Mila nail polish (direct). Have you seen this?

Today's Smashbox deal is the Step-by-Step Contour kit 40% off. Smashbox Direct.

Early access for the Sun Safety Kit is on the app today only!

IMG_0754.JPG

@KatieJiang I sent you a few PMs. But it seems like you did not get them at all because all of them remained not read yet?

@Babypeachist  I haven't gotten anything from you in 7 days! I sent you a message five days ago to follow up since I didn't get any reply. This is weird. 

That's weird. I got it in store for $26, though it had less products. Are there 2 different ones, or did they sell me last year's?

@stemchick did you get it at a Sephora in JC Penny? They have different sets that are exclusive to their stores.

That explains it! Thanks @snoflakefaerie

So when I'm in the app it tells me to download the app to purchase this.  ??? I'm confused....

I figured it out.  I'm not sure how.... but I did!

1 Reply
testing