Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

@jen81How did you get free shipping on a 10.00 order? Also, did your free gift show up in your cart?

I also received this email!  Was just about to post...Gracias!

The code is a general code so anyone can use it online!

Smashbox Primer water 50% off at Smashbox direct. Free shipping with an account

If you haven't tried it, it's really, really good. Im not out yet but I bought a backup :3

TY!!! I grabbed one at Ulta and ended up loving it...glad I can snag a back up cuz full price hurts! 

Weird their website doesn't have https...

It does once you get to checkout

Thank you! I regretted not jumping on this deal w Ulta! 

@Alicehoopz   Thanks for the head's up, any free shipping codes or promos?

EDIT- Website has free shipping w/o a code.and two free samples...not that I want the Photofinish primer anywhere near my face.  In fact, there is a restraining order to stay away, bc I dont need a breakout.

Shipping is always free with an account! And Ebates is 4% 🙂 @makeupobesessed

I just ordered!  I missed this from Ulta so free shipping is perfect!

TJ MAXX online

SK.jpg

I spotted this nice value set at Macy's yesterday and it seems to be exclusive to Smashbox direct online. Spoiler has details and swatches 

image.jpg

Spoiler
image.jpg
image.jpg

Swatches (1 swipe each). The brown on the bottom right seemed patchy but everything else swatched well and felt very soft. 
image.jpg
Comparisons with some of the Tarte Make Believe shades since it was sitting right next to this palette. The blue (dream) seems to be very similar in both palettes (2 swipes each) though I thought the smashbox one built up better. I also swatched wings (middle) and pixie (bottom right) but they didn't match any of the shades in the smashbox.
image.jpg 

Ends Tomorrow: Redeem $30 Off Estée Lauder (direct) One-time use.
+ A Free 7-Piece Gift Set
Expires Monday, April 10 at 11:59 PM PST
Estee Lauder Gift With Purchase

Estée Lauder
$30 off any purchase of $100 or more at EsteeLauder.com

Voucher Code ELGILT17-4RMG-62YZKA

Cross posted from Cover FX Love thread.

Direct! If you don't have an account let me know so I can give you a referral! They have a cash back for points program. 😃

coverfx.jpg

Can I get a referral too please? @Maria88

@helaine12345 I sent you a PM

I'd love a referral as well 🙂 @Maria88

@nikki25gee PM sent!

@Maria88I'd take a referral!  I want more of the highlighter drops 🙂

@Madeline7 About to send you a PM!

Some new TJ Maxx sightings from today

Spoiler
Nars Gentle cream Cleanser $6.99
image.jpg

Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist $9.99
image.jpg

MAC gift set from Holiday 2015 - $27.99 (I also saw some Clinique items with CCO price tags, so it appears they are also clearing out their products to TJ Maxx now!)
image.jpg

Estee Edit Eyeshadow Palette $29.99
image.jpg
Tatcha Discovery Set $29.99
image.jpg
image.jpg
testing