Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Guess this is kinda a deal. But I notice that Neiman Marcus updated their BeautyOffer with a bunch of GWP. Of course the buy-in is $$$. Also earn double points on beauty

The Clinique Chubby Lip Mix Lucite Set is on sale at Macy's for $17, regularly $35. That’s $5.67 each. Plus, there's a 7-piece gift with any $28 Clinique purchase. 🙂

GlamGlow direct has Mother's Day sets starting at $12. 15% off when you sign up for email. Didn't test if it applies.

Another freebie. https://www(dot)mapleholistics(dot)com/free-sample/

Massage oil, natural conditioner, or tea tree shampoo.
Apparently, if you leave a review of your sample, you may qualify for a free product. Must be an up-and-coming company.
"New Promotion! Receive a Free Product + Sample!
Update: You are not required to leave a review on amazon to be eligible for this offer. We like to keep things simple."

Free skinceuticals  Triple Lipid Repair sample. No purchase necessary.

http://www(dot)skinceuticals(dot)com/triple-lipid-restore-sample(dot)html

Awesome! Heads up that your address can't be over 20 characters tho. I had to put in my mom's address since mine was too long lol. Hope she likes skinceuticals 😂😂

Hello - the Bay has one of those 6 or 7 pieced Lancome gifts with a $39 purchase right now.  Until supplies last I would guess because no date is given but they are available now.  

Kind of cool that one of the options includes a toner and a 10ML rollerball as 2 of the 6 items.  The Bay also has a step-up gift if you spend $95 you also get a full-sized cils booster XL which is a great lash primer as well as a deluxe sample of the pearl undereye serum - i have it and it's good and all only good luck getting the step up gift online...

The Bay's online beauty shopping is a hot mess and their "additional GWPs" and purchases with purchases almost never work so I wouldn't recommend trying to get this unless you go to the actual Lancome counter at the Bay.  

I don't think I'll take advantage of this offer myself since I don't need new little samples - I've pretty much tried all their products and if I want it I already have it... But I do find they are good to try some of the products if you were interested and Lancome does pretty good GWPs for that amount - $39+

The Bay's GWP is a little harder to show because they have a few different options - here is the weird jumble of options they have - a 6 piece gift with $39 + either a 2 or 3 piece extra gift that includes some full sized items with $95 purchase... But again DO NOT TRY TO GET THE SECOND TIER BAY promo online.  Their website is a MESS and doesn't offer the second tier GWPs or PWPs people qualify for and there are fewer options online than in store.

Screen Shot 2017-04-10 at 1.09.18 PM.png

@RoseCharlie Do you know if the Lancome GWP is available at Nordstrom stores? I see it listed online, but unfortunately Canadians still don't seem to be eligible for the online GWPs 😞 

I haven't heard whether the online GWP are fairly consistent with in-store offerings.

@lachaton Oh I apologize I totally didn't realize that we couldn't get it because I selected the Canada page and I assumed it wouldn't show me that when I logged into the Canadian site unless we could actually get it.  What the hell! I'll take that out of my post though I apologize for spreading false info! I'm not sure about in store unfortunately : (

I just realized that my post about the Bay gift is really confusing.  I meant that I have found that the website is reliable for getting the first tier gift while ordering online from the Bay though I find the website very hard to navigate and prone to hiccups - so if someone only wanted to make a smaller purchase around $39 and get the first tier gift at the bay i think ordering online is ok (though I would also say I have found that they tend to have fewer options available online for the GWP than the do at the store).  But where the website really screws up is that it never offers people the secondary tier gift they are supposed to qualify for or the PWP they are supposed to qualify for so if someone wanted to spent over the $95 threshold and get both Lancome gifts they would have to go to the store because the website lists the gift but fails to offer it.  

I know the Bay gift is different but here is a picture of the different options for the basic gift ($39+) that you CAN get online from the Bay.  There are three components #1 - the case, the makeup remover and mascara, #2 is supposed to be a choice of 3 creams but the website only offers you the plain day-cream in the white jar (Bienfait Multi-Vital) and #3 is 1 of 3 choices: you get either the toner and the tresor rollerball OR, the blush subtle and colour design lipstick OR the creme radiance cleanser and reenergie serum.  Here is a picture of all the options bearing in mind that online they won't let you pick on of the 3 creams they will assign you the white one:

Screen Shot 2017-04-10 at 4.22.35 PM.png

Zoya Earth Day Exchange is going on now through 5/10/17.

Add a minimum of 6 bottles to your cart, apply code "EARTHLUV" and you get a 50% discount and free shipping. I just ordered mine and I even got a 2 oz bottle of their nail polish remover free!

zoya.jpg

Origins voucher on Gilt City. $30 off $80 plus some free gifts if you use the voucher by April 11.

• image.jpg

Cult Beauty - 15% off your order with SPRING15

Today only till Tuesday 12am (GMT). Some brand exclusions.

I use TopCashBackUK for cashback on this site. Let me know if you want a referral 🙂

Capture.JPG

@bonafide11, I wonder when their next gift bag event will be.  Thank for sharing!!

@angelKiss24 It should be around June if they follow their usual pattern. 🙂

MACY'S - No promo code needed, just add any beauty item to your bag and the gloss is automatically added to your cart. 😄

IMG_2167.jpg

Just so everyone knows, the last time Chanel offered a lip gloss sample (can't remember if it was Macy's or not,) it came in a blister pack on a card with a little brush; not a mini bottle.

It was Nordstrom and it's a sample card. Don't we wish that it was an actually mini 😄

Yes!  That would have been nice, @darkiceis.  I just didn't want anyone to get disappointed like I was.

Yup! You're absolutely corrected @Ispend2much6 (Hehehe love your screen name).  That happened to me over Nordstrom.  I think it's Chanel not Nordstrom/Macys.  If you absolutely hate sample card liked i do, dont do it.

I was disappointed, but I've had smaller sample cards, so I guess I can be happy that I had enough to really get a good feel for it.  I love those mini Chanel lipsticks that they give out every once in a while.

L Occitane direct sent me an email for another free gift. You can't refer your friends this time. It's free in store or free with online purchase. I ordered something for 10$ and free shipping with gift box.  I redeemed it already so check your emails. IMG_2656.PNG

testing