Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

Welcome back to the deal sharing fun! Deals shared here may also be posted to my blog (same name as the thread) unless you write for BT only. If I share your deal, I will always thank you here. I will heart every deal I see (without an outside or cheat link) to acknowledge it.

Beautytalk (the forum) does not allow outside links. A heart with no comment means I already have the deal or am deciding not to list it. Please list the retailer (without the link or cheat link; dot com) if it is not mentioned in the picture. Mods come in more often when they see any type of link. Thanks for sharing (original deals and repeats are welcome)! Please also share any deal haul you want, especially mystery gifts.

Discussion is encouraged. A lot of questions come with certain deals or retailers. When I see questions I can answer, I will respond (unless the poster consistently ignores me or someone else already answered the complete question). I read all the main posts (so no need to tag me). If you're replying to a post that is not near the top of the thread and want me or a specific person to see it, please tag us.

If you're posting about something on sale at Sephora, please share it here:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Sephora-Sales-Section-Get-it-Now/m-p/2122832#M44949

I thought I edited this to leave a message here, but after reading some private messages, I realize it did not take. This time, I will make sure it does before I sign off. Instead of waiting until I can return to reading every message to return at all, I will just pop in on certain days. I hope everyone is doing well. For me, some days are better than others.  

Re: Deals Too Good to Pass Up (Volume Five)

WOW!  Tatcha at TJ Maxx!

Ah, the Jurlique Rosewater mist. I wanna check my Tj Maxx tomorrow!

Thank you for posting this! 🙂 How is the Nars so cheap? 😮 I'll have to stop by my Tj-Maxx asap!  

@pointofvu I hope you spot some great finds! I actually didn't know Nars made skincare products so I was surprised when I saw the cleanser! I just calculated it, though, and it turns out this price isn't really that good of a value. The full size is 4.2 oz for $29 which means 1 oz would be worth $6.90. You'd actually end up paying 9 cents more at TJ Maxx 😕

@lippieaddict19 Thank you so much for letting me know!! 😕 I should've looked at the size because it seemed too good to be true lol. Nars skincare can be kinda pricey, but I've only tried their toner before. It worked pretty nicely except mine had a very weird and unpleasant odor (mine may have just been a bad batch), so I'm still on the fence about their skincare line haha

Beauty Bakerie (dot) com: free shipping on $12 purchase.

Deal ended 😞 Sorry!

It was working last night, I got two eyeliner with two gwp for under $9 !! But I didn't get the 1000 points for some reason.

The site is EST, so it probably ended early. I think the GWP still makes it worth the deal!

@lisainprogressdo you know if they are on ET or PT? Also, how were you able to get two covergirl gwps?

ETA: It's ET but I'm still wondering how you were able to get two GWPs for free. I could add them to my cart but it only took off the price of one. And it charged 20.00 for each one where you had one at 20.00 and one at 10.00. thanks for your help! (Just like to know for the future)

But no more 1000 points for $30 or more purchase for cover girl.

I think you can still get the 2 gwp for free!!! Make sure to sign up for rite aid!

@NancieNano

i just changed the qty manually in my cart and hit the update button. Since covergirl is doing BOGO 50%, it was coming up one for $20 and the other for $10.

I guess they changed it now 😕 sorry!

Next time there's a good deal, I'll tag you !!

Thanks @lisainprogress! I would really appreciate that:)

Ole Henriksen promos

TRUTH ~ DS truth serum

NEWGLOW ~ 3 little wonders 7 day sampler

plus WELCOMEGIFT if you're new

Screen Shot 2017-04-07 at 2.28.49 PM.png

There's another promo if you spend $30 "cleanbright" but I can't get it to work!!!

@lisainprogress would you please pm me the link to the eye lift cream 1.00 packette?

Anyone having any issues placing an order?  I can't get to the billing screen to come up and two other's people's shipping address come up.  

Yes omg. Totally freaked me out. My name isn't Kelly 😨😨😨

Anonymous Insider

@darkiceis, are you placing an order at Ole Henriksen or Sephora?

@Anonymous Ole direct. I tried a couple more times today and gave up.

hi @darkiceis

I don't know if it's related, but I'm in Canada and a gift card I have and KNOW has money on it is coming up as zero balance. 

Trying not to panic where my money disappeared to, but Sephora customer service is closed for the night.

testing